Garmin GNX 130 Marine Instrument - 10"
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Garmin GNX 130 Marine Instrument - 10" Product Description
GNX 130 Marine Instrument Display - 10"
Garmin's GNX 130 is a premium sailing instrument display designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration. The GNX 130 is a high-precision glass-bonded 10" large format instrument which offers superior readability day and night. Low power consuming, high-contrast, high-visibility LCD display with largest in class white or color digits. Fully customizable profiles and five display configurations: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display over 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions. The optional GNX keypad offers additional control for the GNX 130 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted near the helm.
- Large easy-to-read digits - Bold, easy-to-read digits are the
largest digits in class providing the data necessary to make confident
- Reflective Ultra-Glow Technology - Display reflects the sunlight
resulting in vibrant, glowing digits
- GNX Keypad - Optional GNX Keypad offers additional control of the GNX
130 from a distance with a push-button keypad interface that can be mounted
near the helm
- Easy Expandability/Scalability - Mount multiple displays above the
companionway or at the base of the mast using optional mast brackets
- 2, 3 and 4 Unit Mast Brackets - Flat mount GNX 120 displays for a
beautiful glass mast look using optional carbon fiber mast brackets
- Functionality - Easy to set up, calibrate and use thanks to the on-unit
capacitive touch buttons or fixed-mount GNX Keypad (sold separately)
- Glass-Bonded Display - High-precision back lit glass-bonded LCD display
- NMEA 2000 - Displays over 50 marine and boat parameters for wind,
sea, and vessel conditions from the NMEA 2000 bus
- Integrated Sailing Eco-Eystem - Allows seamless sharing of sailing data
between Garmin devices
- 3rd Pary Software Compatability - 10 Channels to display information
from tactical Navigation SW like Expedition, Adrena and SeaTrack
- Visibility - Large, easy-to-read white or color digits on black
background for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting
- Multiple Backlight Colors - Tailor display for optimum viewing choosing
from 7 different backlight colors, or create a custom color
- Auto-Scroll - Enable auto-scroll to automatically cycle between screens
for hands-free operation
- Low Power Consumption - Spend more time on the water - consumes only
0.36 W (day - no backlight) and 0.4 W (night - mid-level backlight),
which allows for peaceful, long-range sailing without running the motor or
- Fully Customizable User-Profiles - Fully customizable user-profiles
allow you to configure screen layout to your preferred setting
- Display Configurations - Five display configurations: single, dual and
triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes
Includes: GNX 130, trim piece snap cover, protective cover, flush mount gasket and hardware, NMEA 2000 drop cable, NMEA 2000 T-connector, documentation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Garmin GNX 130 Marine Instrument - 10"Who is the Garmin?
Who is the Garmin?
Buy with the best price Garmin GNX 130 Marine Instrument - 10" for only $1579 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.