SITEX SP110 SYSTEM W/ RFB & REMOTE MECH DRIVE - SAIL 8.5"
Free Shipping Special Product
SKU: NVN-43420 - UPC:
SP-110 System w/Rudder Feedback & Mechanical Remote Drive f/Sail w/8.5" Stroke, 13,200 Displacement 32'Part #: SP110SD-1SI-TEX has added a new member to its growing family of high-performance autopilots. The new-for-2011 SI-TEX SP-110 is an ideal solution for owners of small to medium sized powerboats as well as sailing yachts up...
SITEX SP110 SYSTEM W/ RFB & REMOTE MECH DRIVE - SAIL 8.5" PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSP-110 System w/Rudder Feedback & Mechanical Remote Drive f/Sail w/8.5" Stroke, 13,200 Displacement 32'
Part #: SP110SD-1
SI-TEX has added a new member to its growing family of high-performance autopilots. The new-for-2011 SI-TEX SP-110 is an ideal solution for owners of small to medium sized powerboats as well as sailing yachts up to around 15 meters, combining advanced steering features, simple push-button operation and rugged reliability. The SP-110 works with rudder feedback units however it has Virtual Rudder Feedback capabilities - which eliminate the need for a separate rudder feedback unit - further enhance this new pilot's simplicity, affordability and performance.
Designed to an industry standard 110mm square casing it fits nicely together with other instruments. SI-TEX has developed the SP-110 to provide performance and reliability for the small boat user. There are simply no other autopilots on the market.
The SP-110 can operate as a stand-alone system with the control unit and compass connected to either reversing pumps or mechanical drive units. Alternatively, the system can be integrated via NMEA-0183 interface with navigational aids such as a GPS or GPS plotters to provide waypoint steering. The SP-110 also features a Wind steering Mode that enables the unit to steer to wind when interfaced via NMEA-0183 to a Wind Sensor.
- Splashproof Control Unit with large, easy to read backlit display
- Simple operation with push button controls
- Attractive styling complements existing vessel instrument layout
- Off course alarm
- Steer to GPS or Steer to Wind modes
Optional Rudder Feedback Unit
Typically one of the most complex and time-consuming aspects of autopilot
installation is fitting the rudder feedback unit and ensuring that the
geometry matches the full range of rudder movement. The solution is an integrated rudder feedback unit that directly mounts.
Save $781 when you buy the SITEX SP110 SYSTEM W/ RFB & REMOTE MECH DRIVE - SAIL 8.5" for only $2166 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SITEX SP110 SYSTEM W/ RFB & REMOTE MECH DRIVE - SAIL 8.5" USER REVIEWS
SITEX SP110 SYSTEM W/ RFB & REMOTE MECH DRIVE - SAIL 8.5" SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|