GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER
Free Shipping Special Product
- Digital spread spectrum sonar technology-allows more energy on the target, thereby achieving deeper performance and excellent target separation
- Manually adjustable frequency, ranging from a very low 25kHz to a very high 210kHz
- Transmission power is optional, from 300W to 3kW
- One-piece installation of two sonar units-dual transceivers can simultaneously and independently perform transducer operation
- Provide traditional sonar mode using discrete frequency and spread spectrum mode
GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGSD 26
Digital Black Box Network Sounder with Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology
Garmin International is pleased to announce the GSD 26 digital remote network sounder. For serious deep-water sport fishermen, this no excuses remote marine sonar takes high-definition game fish targeting to a whole new level. Designed for the most demanding sport fishing applications, the GSD 26 uses the latest in digital Spread Spectrum technologies to offer significantly better target definition, bottom contours and signal noise suppression at greater depths than traditional sonar. Instead of using a single frequency like traditional sonar, spread spectrum sweeps each pulse through a range of frequencies to deliver much more detail with unprecedented resolution and target separation in shallow and deep water. Fishermen can manually adjust frequencies on the GSD 26 - from a very low 25 kHz to a high of 210 kHz - making it easy to fine-tune the targeting of those trophy-size game fish. In addition, the GSD 26's dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation, which allows complete customization for the serious sport fisherman. Compatible with Airmar's newest line of broadband transducers, the GSD 26 offers selectable transmit power from 300 to 3,000 watts. It can scan as deep as 3,000 meters (nearly 10,000 feet). And it's designed to interface with the Garmin Marine Network. for viewing on the latest GPSMAPR 4000/5000 and 6000/7000 series chartplotter/MFDs. The Garmin spread-spectrum GSD 26 - For anglers who demand the very best.
Product Features and Specifications
- Digital spread-spectrum sonar technology - allowing for more energy on targets resulting in even deeper performance and superior target separation
- Manually adjustable frequencies from a very low 25kHz, to a high of 210kHz
- Selectable transmit power from 300W to 3kW
- Two sonar units in one - Dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation
- Offers traditional sonar mode using discreet frequencies and Spread Spectrum mode
- Compatible with Airmar's new line of broadband transducers (please note: limited compatibility with fixed frequency transducers)
- Dimensions: 14.28" L x 10.79" W x 3.97" H (36.26 x 27.40 x 10.08 cm)
- Weight: 11.25 lbs (5.1 kg)
- Waterproof IPX 6 standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The GSD 26 digital sonar leads the new development of sports fishing technology, providing unparalleled target separation at a greater depth than traditional sonar. Discovering a clear spectrum For serious deep-sea fishing sports, GSD 26 raises the high-definition target to a whole new level. Use a compatible sensor, GSD 26? s spread spectrum technology scans multiple frequencies at once, returning a large amount of data to the receiver. Therefore, you can expect precise, shallow water-like target separation at depths greater than 10,000 feet (3,000 m). The traditional fixed frequency mode allows you to manually adjust the frequency from 25 kHz to 210 kHz to enhance the pertinence of specific fish. You can also adjust the transmit power from 300 W to 3 kW (depending on the transducer) to further control the sonar return. The dual-transceiver design of the two-in-one sonar GSD 26 allows the sensors to be operated independently at the same time. You have full control over the data you see on a compatible Garmin chartplotter, which can be easily connected to GSD 26 via the Garmin Marine Network.
The GSD 26 digital sonar leads the new development of sports fishing technology. Compared with traditional sonar, it provides unparalleled separation of targets at a greater depth. Discovering a clear spectrum For serious deep-sea fishing, GSD 26 takes the high-definition target to a whole new level. Use a compatible sensor, GSD 26? The spread spectrum technology of s can scan multiple frequencies at a time, thereby returning a large amount of data to the receiver. Therefore, you can expect accurate shallow-water target separation at depths greater than 10,000 feet (3,000 m). The traditional fixed frequency mode allows you to manually adjust the frequency from 25 kHz to 210 kHz to enhance the pertinence of specific fish. You can also adjust the transmit power from 300 W to 3 kW (depending on the transducer) to further control the sonar return. The dual transceiver design of the 2-in-1 Sonar GSD 26 allows the sensors to operate independently at the same time. You have full control over the data you see on a compatible Garmin chartplotter, and you can easily connect it to GSD 26 via the Garmin Marine Network.
Garmin GSD 26 Digital Black Box Network Sounder w/Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology Related ProductsAirmar M265C-LH Transducer IN-HULL Chrip
Save $423 when you buy the GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER for only $1576 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER VIDEOS
GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER USER REVIEWS
GARMIN GSD 26 DIGITAL BLACK BOX NETWORK SOUNDER SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 17.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|