Lenco 9" x 24" Standard Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Tactile Switch Kit 12V
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Lenco 9" x 24" Standard Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Tactile Switch Kit 12V Product DescriptionTrim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
- Instant response electric actuators for precise control
- Everything is fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
- 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes
- High-impact corrosion-proof mounts look great through years of abuse
- Clean, time and space-saving installation
- Actuators have high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 316 super buff stainless steel rams
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75'
Each kit contains:
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
- 2 12-volt Actuators with 6-foot leads and Deutsch connectors
- 2 20' actuator extension harnesseswith Deutsch connectors
- 2 Stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- 2 lower mounting bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The trim tab makes the most important changes to your boat ride and performance. They are optional on some ships, but should be used as standard configuration for power...
Lenco 9" x 24" Standard Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Tactile Switch Kit 12V Related ProductsLenco Upper Mounting Bracket w/Gland Seal (2008-Present)
Lenco Compact Upper Mounting Bracket - 2 Screws 1 Wire
Lenco Standard Upper Mounting Bracket - 3 Screws 1 Wire
Lenco Standard Lower Mounting Bracket - 3 Bolt
Tecnoseal R1 Rudder Anode - Zinc - 1-7/8" Diameter
Tecnoseal R2 Rudder Anode - Zinc - 2-13/16" Diameter
Tecnoseal R3 Rudder Anode - Zinc - 3-3/4" Diameter
Tecnoseal R1AL Rudder Anode - Aluminum - 1-7/8" Diameter
Tecnoseal R2AL Rudder Anode - Aluminum - 2-13/16" Diameter
Tecnoseal R3AL Rudder Anode - Aluminum - 3-3/4" Diameter
Save $490 when you buy the Lenco 9" x 24" Standard Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Tactile Switch Kit 12V for only $774 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.