SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS
Free Shipping Special Product
SKU: NVN-15243 - UPC: 010407100920 - MPN: TRAWLPLOT 12
TRAWLPLOT 1212.1" Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting SystemAdvanced C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System for the Professional features High-speed Intel Xscale Processor, Easy Operation, Unlimited Storage, GPS WAAS Positioning, Large 12.1" Daylight Viewable Display and expands to an all-in-one GPS Chart/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors. 12.1" XVGA Color LCD TFT display with 800 x...
SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONTRAWLPLOT 12
12.1" Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting System
Advanced C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System for the Professional features High-speed Intel Xscale Processor, Easy Operation, Unlimited Storage, GPS WAAS Positioning, Large 12.1" Daylight Viewable Display and expands to an all-in-one GPS Chart/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
- 12.1" XVGA Color LCD TFT display with 800 x 600 pixels for high-definition.
- GPS WAAS 18-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Newly designed high-speed processor with INTEL XSCALE Architecture gives you instant screen changes. Zoom level changes appear in the blink of an eye, regardless of the amount of screen detail.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- System operates as a C-MAP MAX based chart plotter with four C-Card slots, or as a track plotter without map display.
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature* lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Operates in North-Up or Track-Up modes.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, or UTM.
- Displays Loran TD's even when position data is supplied in Lat/Lon coordinates.
- Alphanumeric designations for easy identification of waypoints and marks.
- "One-Touch" event markfor easy storage and retrieval of gear marks.
- Unlimited amount of fishing-ground track and route data can be downloaded and stored on standard 3.5" floppy disks. Can read disks from many previous SI-TEX plotters.
- Each disk can store up to 80,000 track plots and up to 40,000 user points of track and route data for quick recall and display as desired.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Joystick control of on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, zoom and place waypoints, events and marks, and to control on-screen VRM and EBL.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Fourteen selectable languages.
- Route Data Page displays waypoint position, distance and bearing between the previous waypoint and the current one, fuel consumption, fuel consumption between the waypoint and the first waypoint of the route, estimated time enroute, and total distance.
- Data information window displays digital route navigation data, and a wealth of other information.
- Two NMEA-0183 dataports for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Zoom into as little as 180' across screen.
- Optional ES502 Fishfinder Module adds full-featured fishfinder capabilities.
Save $739 when you buy the SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS for only $2059 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS USER REVIEWS
SITEX TRAWLPLOT 12 12" SD LCD COLOR CHARTPLOTTER W/ WAAS SHIPPING & RETURN
14.00 (h) x 18.00 (w) x 20.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|