SITEX SP-80R W PUMP 18CI ROTARY FEEDBACK
Free Shipping Special Product
SKU: NVN-10442 - UPC: - MPN: SP-80-3
- SI-TEX SP-80-3 includes pump and rotation feedback
- SP-80 fixed autopilot system marine cruise control system. SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
- Electronics, portable devices, GPS, SI-TEX, GPS4US, SI-TEX SP-80-3 including pumps and rotation feedback.
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
SITEX SP-80R W PUMP 18CI ROTARY FEEDBACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSP-80
Fixed-Mount Autopilot System
Cruise Control at Sea. The SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to be--effortlessly. It's smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to really let you go.
- Designed for inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels with either hydraulic or quadrant steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface.
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light.
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering.
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-80R
Sp-80 fixed autopilot system marine cruise control system. Sp-80 takes the helm and sets you free. For the boat people who know they are going. Sp-80 can easily take you to where you want to go. This is a smart, precise driving that can provide you with the extra manual operations you need. The operation is very simple: just set the route, and the Sp-80 can be controlled to take you to your destination easily and accurately. Therefore, bait fishing line or just enjoy the sunset. With the Si-Tex Sp-80 autopilot, you will be on the right track. Hands-free and ready to let you go. Designed for inboard, outboard and stern drive boats with hydraulic or quadrant steering systems. Use the built-in Nmea 0183 Loran/GPS interface to automatically navigate to your next waypoint. The waterproof control head can be easily installed flush or surface installation. The system can be expanded by adding a fully functional second station option and Si-Tex Sp-70 handheld control unit. The bold backlit display has ten brightness levels for clear reading in any light. Accurate digital display of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly providing you with the latest operating status. Automatic sea state and fine-tuning control, as well as ten selectable rudder sensitivity levels (high and low speed settings), can achieve smooth and precise steering. The rudder feedback verifies the autopilot's commands. Ghost rudder backup enables the autopilot to use rudder movement memory to calculate new movements in the event of rudder feedback failure. The heading output function allows you to stabilize the radar display. Built-in diagnostics and self-tests, as well as visual and audible alarms. The power steering mode provides convenient button steering. Standby mode is used for manual steering situations. The optional analog rudder angle indicator can easily read the exact position of the rudder at a glance. Can also be used with solenoid valves. Old part number Sp-80R.
SI-TEX SP-80-3 Includes Pump & Rotary Feedback Related ProductsSITEX SRA-1 RUDDER INDICATOR FOR USE WITH SP70 80
Save $673 when you buy the SITEX SP-80R W PUMP 18CI ROTARY FEEDBACK for only $1875 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SITEX SP-80R W PUMP 18CI ROTARY FEEDBACK USER REVIEWS
SITEX SP-80R W PUMP 18CI ROTARY FEEDBACK SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 11.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|