Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC
FREE SHIPPING for Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive
12"" Stroke Remote Pump 12vDCModel: AF1212LAR12
- Average Current 4-6 amps
- Max Current 19amps
- Cylinder Bore: 38mm
- Variable Flow Rate: 600cc-1.2 litre/min
- Stroke: 305mm/12in
- Hardover Time(Suggested): 14-16 sec
- Max Rudder Torque: 1,200Nm/10,600lbin
- Peak Thrust: 400Kg/882lbs
- Max boat Length: 18m/60'
An Octopus Hydraulic Linear Actuator is a simple, effective way to drive the rudder on a boat equipped with a mechanical steering system. The linear actuator is an assembly of an Octopus reversing pump and a marine hydraulic cylinder. This assembly is mounted on the rudder tiller-arm or quadrant. When the autopilot is not in use the cylinder runs freely along with the rudder. When the automatic pilot is in use a solenoid valve on the actuator closes and locks the cylinder. Steering signals from the pilot are now fed to the D.C. motor, which drives the pump to move the cylinder back and forth. De-energized, the solenoid valve immediately disconnects the automatic pilot from the rudder. The actuator has a small translucent oil reservoir, making it easy to check fluid levels. These actuators have only five moving parts. Mechanical simplicity gives our product reliability and ease of service when compared to complicated gear and screw actuators, making our units a favorite for offshore mariners. These actuators are shipped from our factory completely filled with oil and require no additional plumbing.
Save $589 when you buy the Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC for only $1606 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC USER REVIEWS
Octopus 38mm Bore Linear Drive 12 Stroke Remote Pump 12vDC SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|