Garmin GHP Smartpump V2
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6.6 inches x 7.5 inches x 10.4 inches (167.6 x 190.5 x 264.16 mm)
- Weight 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
- Temperature range 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- Material Electronic Control Unit (ECU)-Fully Sealed Aluminum Alloy Bracket-Carbon Steel; Manifold-Aluminum Alloy; Motor-Aluminum Alloy
- Power cord length 2.7 m (9 ft)
Garmin GHP Smartpump V2 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin SmartPump v2Model: 010-00705-62
Put an end to guessing which pump size will work with your particular boat. One SmartPump v2 works for most hydraulically steered boats and applications. For optimum control and confidence, you know you have the right pump for your boat. Plus, you get complete control in a smaller size with better thermal performance, higher reliability and lower power consumption. It also includes color-coded connectors to make it very easy to install.
Their SmartPump v2 features reduced overall size and weight from the previous version while maintaining corrosion-resistant components, including black dye on aluminum parts and nickel-plating on all steel parts.
Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in; 7 second lock to lock up to 17 cu inSpecifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||6.6" x 7.5" x 10.4" (167.6 x 190.5 x 264.16 mm)|
|Weight||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)|
|Temperature range||From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)|
|Material||Electronics Control Unit (ECU) - fully gasketed, aluminum alloy; bracket - carbon steel; manifold - aluminum alloy; motor - aluminum alloy|
|Power cable length||9 ft (2.7 m)|
|Power input||10-30 Vdc|
|Fuse||40 A, blade-type|
|Main power usage||standby - less than 1 A; engaged - 5-10 A; peak - 34 A|
|Flow rate||Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute|
Try your best to guess which pump size is suitable for your particular boat. A SmartPump v2 is suitable for most hydraulic manoeuvring boats and applications. For the best control and confidence, you know that you have a pump suitable for use on board. In addition, you can get complete control in a smaller size, with better thermal performance, higher reliability and lower power consumption. It also includes color-coded connectors to make it easy to install. Our SmartPump v2 has a smaller size and weight than previous versions, while maintaining corrosion-resistant components, including black dye on aluminum parts and nickel plating on all steel parts.
Buy with the best price Garmin GHP Smartpump V2 for only $2699 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GHP Smartpump V2 USER REVIEWS
Garmin GHP Smartpump V2 SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|