CMOR Mapping GMAI001S Gulf of Maine Simrad
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- HDS Gen1 series
- HDS Gen2 series (keyboard and touch screen)
- HDS Gen3 series
- Elite HDI series
- Elite CHIRP series
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
CMOR Mapping GMAI001S Gulf of Maine Simrad PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CMOR Mapping East Gulf of Maine CMOR Card for NavicoModel: GMAI001S
- The Gulf of Maine CMOR Card covers 3,800 square miles from the northern tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts to Cape Elizabeth, Maine.
- CMOR Mapping bathymetry arms you with more and better data than anybody else on the water.
- NOAA Charts 13260, 13267, 13278, and 13286 are included in the background.
CMOR cards for Navico products are compatible with:
HDS Gen1 series
HDS Gen2 series (both keypad and touchscreen)
HDS Gen3 series
Elite HDI series
Elite CHIRP series
Elite Ti series
The best diving and bottom-fishing spots are the ones that don’t show up on the paper or digital charts and aren’t marked on commercially available fishing maps. Instead, they’re the forgotten wrecks, the isolated reefs, the ledges hidden between the contour lines — places you spend hundreds of hours on the water and burn thousands of dollars in fuel to find.
Now, though, CMOR Mapping’s chartplotter-compatible bathymetry reveals those spots for the first time. With resolution as high as 1 meter (each pixel represents a single square meter of bottom) and coverage of the entire bottom, you see every bump in remarkable detail. Just as importantly, you see the areas of featureless underwater desert, where you don’t need to spend your time looking.
Most fishing maps and charts that show depth contour lines interpolate those lines from historical sounding data. In other words, the contours are drawn by looking at the measured depth at a number of points and then making educated guesses about what the bottom looks like between those points. In many cases, the results are fairly accurate. But isolated features — a 5-foot ledge between two soundings a quarter mile apart, for example — are easily missed.
In contrast, CMOR Mapping data is the result of methodical surveys with high-resolution echosounders. There is no interpolation, no guesswork, and no unverified "hotspots" reported by local captains. All you see is a complete, accurate, and highly detailed representation of the bottom, including many features that are not shown on any other chart or fishing map.
The value of CMOR Mapping imagery when fishing or diving a new area is obvious — instead of relying on "public numbers" or feeling your way along looking for more productive spots, you’re immediately in the game.
Not only will you see features you never knew existed — things you may have run right past a hundred times — but you’ll also see known features in game-changing detail. Large, dispersed artificial reef areas, for example, come into an entirely new level of focus, with each individual piece of structure clearly visible.
CMOR mapping-R-CMOGMAI001S. No interpolation, no guesswork, and no unverified "hot spots" reported by the local captain. All you see is a complete, accurate and highly detailed representation at the bottom, including many other features not shown on the chart or fishing map.
Buy with the best price CMOR Mapping GMAI001S Gulf of Maine Simrad for only $700 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
CMOR Mapping GMAI001S Gulf of Maine Simrad USER REVIEWS
CMOR Mapping GMAI001S Gulf of Maine Simrad SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|