B&G TRITON2 SPEED/DEPTH PACK
Free Next Day Air Shipping
B&G TRITON2 SPEED/DEPTH PACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Triton² Speed/Depth Pack with DST-810 Transducer
The full-color Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data, and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B & G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear color display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending the time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.
Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system..
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
The Triton² is simple and quick to install:
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B & G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad, the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
What's in the box?
- Triton² Digital Display.
- N2KEXT-2RD, Cable, Micro-C, 0.6 (2 ft)
- N2K-MICRO-C, T-JOINER
- INSTALL KIT TRITON2/IS42
- Suncover, Triton² Display
- DST-810 Depth/Speed/Temp Sensor. Plastic Housing
- N2k Backbone Starter Kit
The Triton² speed/depth package full-color Triton² display with DST-810 sensor provides clear visual representation for sailors, including key instrument data such as speed, depth, wind direction, heading, AIS target, GPS data, etc.
Buy with the best price B&G TRITON2 SPEED/DEPTH PACK for only $969 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
B&G TRITON2 SPEED/DEPTH PACK USER REVIEWS
B&G TRITON2 SPEED/DEPTH PACK SHIPPING & RETURN
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|