B&G ZEUS3S 9 MFD HALO20+ RADAR BUNDLE PACKAGE
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
B&G ZEUS3S 9 MFD HALO20+ RADAR BUNDLE PACKAGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Zeus™ 3S 9 - 9" Multi-Function Sailing Display
Designed just for sailing, the Zeus 3S chartplotters offer super-fast response times, delivering the information you need, when you need it. Easy-to-use, the Zeus 3S comes with B & G’s unique sailing features built-in; making it simple to navigate, plot routes, add waypoints and view key sailing or racing data, at the touch of a button or screen.
The Zeus 3S 9” is the ultimate super-fast sailing chartplotter and navigation system for blue water cruisers and racers. This ultra-bright, wide-angle display combines an all-weather 9-inch touchscreen with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions. Easily leverage dedicated, race-proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel. Connect with online services and mobile devices using built-in Wi-Fi, and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Zeus 3S 9The fastest / most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display yet
- SolarMAX™ HD IPS Screen - best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarized glasses
- Full suite of sailing features: SailSteer, Start Line, RacePanel, LayLines, SailingTime and PredictWind
- Connects to B & G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: H5000, HALO® Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000® and 0183
- Built in Wi-Fi connects with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Touchscreen and keypad controls
HALO20+ 20" Radar Dome with 20M Cable
The Ultimate Picture from a Smaller Dome.
See Far And Near With One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide mid-sized to large sailboats, HALO20+ comes in a compact 20-inch dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode so you can keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Best View To Avoid Collision
HALO20+ radar does a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast moving targets.
Built-in VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology
VelocityTrack™ technology grands instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away with colour-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing diverging targets, increasing situational awareness and decreasing the risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready Whenever You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly where and when you require it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down, start-up only takes some seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Easy to Use Radar
Harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both far and near
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology to avoid collision
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Low power consumption
- 20" dome
- 20m cable (000-14549-001)
- Ethernet Adapter Cable (000-14552-001)
Zeus³S9" is the ultimate ultra-fast nautical plotter and navigation system for blue cruisers and racers. -This ultra-bright wide-angle display combines...
B&G Zeus3S 9 - 9" MFD Bundle w/HALO20+ Radar Related ProductsNAVIONICS HOTMAPS PLATINUM LAKE MAPS NORTH ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS HOTMAPS PLATINUM LAKE MAPS SOUTH ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS HOTMAPS PLATINUM LAKE MAPS EAST ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS HOTMAPS PLATINUM LAKE MAPS WEST ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS HOTMAPS PLATINUM LAKE MAPS CANADA ON SD/MICROSD
NAVIONICS PLATINUM PLUS LAKE ONTARIO ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS PLATINUM PLUS LAKE HURON ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS PLATINUM PLUS LAKE ERIE AND SAINT CLAIR ON SD
NAVIONICS PLATINUM PLUS EAST GULF OF MEXICO ON SD/MICRO SD
NAVIONICS PLATINUM PLUS SOUTH CAROLINA- NORTH FLORIDA ON SD
Buy with the best price B&G ZEUS3S 9 MFD HALO20+ RADAR BUNDLE PACKAGE for only $4299 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
B&G ZEUS3S 9 MFD HALO20+ RADAR BUNDLE PACKAGE USER REVIEWS
B&G ZEUS3S 9 MFD HALO20+ RADAR BUNDLE PACKAGE SHIPPING & RETURN
23.00 (h) x 28.00 (w) x 28.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|