Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Within 30 days
Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band Product Description
quatix 6 - Grey with Captain Blue Band
The quatix 6 multisport GPS smartwatch with specialized marine features offers comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices1 to provide autopilot control, sail racing assistance, FUSION-Link entertainment control, data streaming â€” including speed, depth, temperature and wind â€” and much more. It supports optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeV g3 inland maps with improved chart presentation. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, golf and more, quatix 6 has you covered for whatever sport you want to track. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combine with a 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter to guide you with confidence, on and off the water. It also includes connected features2, wrist-based heart rate monitoring3, and access to Garmin Connect, Garmin Pay contactless payments4 and music storage.
- Provides comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices1
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3â€ display, stainless steel bezel, buttons, rear case and QuickFit band system
- Improved sail racing assistance includes virtual starting line, distance to start line, race countdown timer and tack assist
- Preloaded apps for boating, tides, autopilot control, Fusion-Link, anchor and fishing
- Support for optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeV g3 inland maps with improved chart presentation for the latest in Garmin marine cartography
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures, including golf, paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing; includes preloaded topographic maps, ski maps, multi-GNSS support, barometric altimeter and compass
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and Garmin Pay contactless payments4
- Water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters)5
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
1Compatible marine products: GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Plus, GPSMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 74/7600, GPSMAP 84/8600, GHC 20, GNX Wind, GNT 10
2When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
4View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Garmin quatix® 6 Gray with Captain Blue Band SmartWatchModel: 010-02158-90
- You’ve never been this connected to your boat. quatix 6 lets you take control from your wrist.
- With a rugged yet refined design, it’s built to be at your side through all conditions.
- Never lose sight of where you are with coastal charts and inland maps.
- Made for all your hobbies. Preloaded apps for boating, fishing, workouts and more.
- Whether you’re on land or at sea, you’ll stay connected to what matters.
- Set sail for up to 2 weeks on a single charge when used in smartwatch mode.
Designed with the serious mariner in mind, quatix 6 combines all the best features of the f?nix® 6 watch with everything you’ll need on the water.
quatix 6 connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters, the GNT™ 10 transceiver and other devices to stream data to your watch.
Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
Control your onboard entertainment system from your quatix 6 with the built-in Fusion-Link™ Lite app.
View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix 6 to your boat’s compatible devices.
No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
When it comes to sailing, don’t just time your start, visualize it. Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted.
quatix 6 supports premier coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data.
This smartwatch supports freshwater maps of the U.S. featuring integrated Navionics data.
quatix 6 includes all activity profiles of the f?nix® 6 multisport GPS watch to track sports on the water and land, including golf, hiking, SUP, kayaking and more.
The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 to help gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater. Access more data in our app on your Apple® or Android™ device.
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
This watch is equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking functions plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple or Android smartphone.
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution2.
Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. quatix 6 can store up to 2,000 songs.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.Specifications
|Lens Material||Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX|
|Bezel Material||stainless steel|
|Case material||fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|QuickFit™ watch band compatible||included (22 mm)|
|Physical size||47 x 47 x 14.7 mm|
|Fits wrists with the following circumference||Silicone band: 125-208 mm|
|Display size||1.3" (33.02 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||260 x 260 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||83 g (60 g, case only)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|GPS Time Sync||Yes|
|Automatic daylight saving time||Yes|
|Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor||Yes|
|Pulse Ox||yes (with Acclimation)|
|Available Boating Profiles||Boating, Sailing, Sail Racing|
|Boat Data Streaming||Yes|
|Virtual starting line||Yes|
|Tack assist mode||Yes|
|Built-in barometer and tide tables||Yes|
|Gym & Fitness Equipment|
|Available gym activity profiles||Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga|
|On-screen workout animations||Yes|
|Automatic rep counting||Yes|
What's in the Box:
- quatix 6
- Captain blue silicone band
- Charging cable
Save $140 when you buy the Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band for only $559 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band Technical Specifications
Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band User Reviews
Garmin Quatix 6 Watch - Grey w/Captain Blue Band Shipping & Return
(h) x (w) x (l)
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.