T-H MARINE HYDROWAVE H2 SYSTEM PKG CATFISH EDITION
Hurry! Only 8 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
T-H MARINE HYDROWAVE H2 SYSTEM PKG CATFISH EDITION PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
HydroWave H2 System Catfish Edition
The HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition builds on the success of the original HydroWave and now offers several key new upgrades.
Now featuring 9 sound patterns for added versatility, the new HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition also now offers five pre-programmed delay options ranging from 15 to 120 seconds. A new, larger 2.5” LCD screen makes operation even easier, and the H2 also features a new, sleek look. Even easier to use and install, the new HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition also features an easy access expansion port for additional sounds and a combined speaker, power cable plug-in.
An Electronic Feeding Stimulator based on the reactive senses of catfish and other predatory fish, the HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition delivers the latest in patented, sound-emitting technology, effectively imitating the audible underwater sounds of bait fish and fish-feeding activities. Research has proven these sounds stimulate feeding impulses in game fish.
The HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition emits Tactile Sound Transmissions with finely tuned amplifiers. They are different from ordinary sounds because they are the sounds and vibrations that you can actually feel. Tactile sounds are what fish respond to. The unit emits sound waves that predatory fish feel, hear and sense as natural bait fish activities - to "ignite a feeding frenzy."
Biologists have long known fish hear and sense prey through a complex system that includes sound, vibration and pressure waves. The presence of bait along with other feeding fish is what elicits a response, and that is not triggered by sound alone. You must have all the ingredients – pressure, vibration and sound – combined in the right frequency to stimulate a feeding response.
All of the sounds and sound loops come programmed into the unit's software. There is no loading of programs and/or sounds required. Operation is truly a pick and play procedure.
The actual HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition unit features a durable injection-molded housing that is 100-percent water-resistant. Extensive testing was conducted to ensure the housing and electrical components would withstand the constant pounding of rough boating conditions
The HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition speaker mounts on the underside of the trolling motor’s lower unit, fitting all models of trolling motors (zip ties included), also offered is a optional transom mount for use with auto deploy trolling motors or if you have no trolling motor at all (transom mount available through HydroWave). The speaker is multi-directional so it doesn’t matter which way the trolling motor is pointed or if the unit is mounted on the transom of the boat. When mounting on the trolling motor the speaker snugs up smoothly against the unit for a perfect, hydrodynamic fit. Operates on a 12-volt power supply.
- 9 sound patterns
- 5 pre-programmed delay options (15/30/45/60/120 seconds)
- 16-bit CD quality sound
- 2.5 inch Liquid Crystal Display
- Easy access expansion port for additional sounds
- Sleek look
- Combined speaker, power cable plug-in
What’s in the Box:
- HydroWave H2 Catfish Edition Unit
- 6 foot Power Cable
- Omni-Directional Speaker with 14 foot Cable
- Unit Mounting Bracket
- 18 inch Zip Tie (Qty. 2)
- 8 inch Zip Tie (Qty. 6)
- User Guide Including Warranty
Sounds on the Catfish H2:
- 1) Shad Passive
- 2) Shad Frenzy
- 3) Shad Schooling
- 4) Skip Jack/Herring Passive
- 5) Skip Jack/Herring Frenzy
- 6) Skip Jack/Herring Schooling
- 7) Bream/Sunfish Passive
- 8) Bream/Sunfish Schooling
- 9) Bream/Sunfish Frenzy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $62 when you buy the T-H MARINE HYDROWAVE H2 SYSTEM PKG CATFISH EDITION for only $298 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
T-H MARINE HYDROWAVE H2 SYSTEM PKG CATFISH EDITION SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.