FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
Available Stock : 114
FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP Product Description
MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP
Introducing the new MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
NMEA 2000 Ready for connection and control from any supported Multi-Function Display - The MS-RA210 is a Fusion-Link Wired NMEA 2000 certified product and is compatible with a range of the world's leading Multi-Function Displays for on-screen audio control. When pairing the MS-RA210 with a supported chartplotter or fish finder, you bring your music to the big screen, allowing you to keep an eye on the charts or the fish while skipping tracks or adjusting the volume at the same time. In addition to MFD control, the MS-RA210 will connect to any Fusion NRX series remote control attached to the same powered NMEA 2000 network for localized control of the audio zones
Fusion-Link Makes control of your stereo easier than ever. Quickly find your favorite song, tune in to the sports or turn up the volume all from your partnered multifunction display (MFD), compatible smartphone, Garmin Handheld or Garmin watch. With the app installed, you can enjoy source navigation and track selection from wherever you are on your boat.
Multi-Zone Control With two independent audio zones available, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming, you can easily customize and control your listening experience in each zone.
Over-The-Air Software Updates Over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
- 2.7" LCD color display
- Advanced Fusion DSP optimizes sound quality at all listening levels
- Multi-zone control lets you tune two audio zones
- Works with iPod/iPhone, plus Android and Windows phones
- Class D amplifier technology conserves battery power
- 2 Zones
- 200 Watts peak power
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- Class D Amplifier
- Rear USB connection
- Bluetooth wireless range - 30'
- ANT wireless range - 10'
- DAB+ Ready
- Language Interface - Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish
- Dimensions (W/H/D) - 6-3/16" x 2-11/16" x 5"
- Cutout Dimensions (W/H/D) - 5-5/16" x 2-1/16" x 4-1/4"
In the Box:
- Stereo Head Unit
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Template
- 6' NMEA 2000 Drop Cable
- Power Wiring Harness
- Aux/Line-out Harness
âˆ— SiriusXM Promotion - Purchase a SiriusXM Receiever (sold separately) and get a Rebate for 3 Free Months SiriusXM Service with Subscription
*Cover not Included
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Fusion MS-RA210 AM/FM StereoModel: MS-RA210
- New-Look Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling. The black front face blends seamlessly with your dash, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation to provide uniformity across the helm.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment, at every volume level. The power is in the real time optimization and processing of the audio signal matched with the revolutionary technology built into our products. The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.
- Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
- IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
- Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Class-D Amplifier: The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
- Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish. The MS-RA210 is retrofittable using the optional Stereo Retrofit Kit (010-12829-03), making it easier to get a quality marine stereo on board.
Introducing the new MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.Specifications
|Display||2.7" optically bonded color LCD|
|Sources||AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic or weather.|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yes|
|Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP||Yes+|
|Fusion-Link Control (Wireless)||Yes|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)|
|NMEA 2000® (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link)||Yes|
|Works with NRX Remotes||Yes|
|Fits DIN Cut-Out||Yes - requires adapter plate|
|Water Resistance (IPX rating)||IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly|
|Peak Power||200 W max|
|Auxiliary Inputs||1 x RCA input (AUX)|
|USB 2.0 Port||One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)|
|SiriusXM||One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)|
|AM / FM radio||One Motorola antenna connector port|
|Speaker Channels||2 x channels, 1 pair per zone (2 zone amplified)|
|RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer)||2 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)|
|Operating Voltage||+10.8V - 16V DC|
|DAB+ Ready||Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported|
|Software Updates||Available via USB - from Fusion-Link app on a phone connected via USB or from a USB flashdrive.|
|Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder)||157mm x 68mm x 22mm [6-3/16" x 2-11/16" x 7/8"]|
|Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth||49.8mm x 104.6mm [1-15/16" x 4-1/8"]|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSPWho is the FUSION?
Who is the FUSION?
Buy with the best price FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP for only $369 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP Videos
FUSION MS-RA210 Stereo w/AM/FM/BT/SiriusXM - 2 Zones w/DSP Technical Specifications
|Wireless Remote Capable:||
|Wired Remote Capable:||
|Power - Output (Watts):||
Entertainment | Stereos
MARINE AUDIO / VIDEO