B&G ZEUS3S GLASS HELM 16" DISPLAY ONLY
FREE SHIPPING for B&G Zeus³S Glass Helm 16" Display Only
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
B&G ZEUS3S GLASS HELM 16" DISPLAY ONLY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Zeus³S GH 16" Display Only
B & G Zeus³S GH 16" Display Only: The B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm 16 is designed specifically for blue water sailing, multihulls and superyachts. This premium, super-fast, large-screen, multifunction display sits at the heart of your fully integrated navigation system. The Zeus³ Glass Helm provides easy-to-use touchscreen and remote control options. B & G’s unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel all combine with Radar, charting, sonar and much more.
View data easily on the all-weather screen
The B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm has an ultra-bright, wide-angle, full HD display combined with all-weather touchscreen. Whether it’s planning a route, checking for obstacles and weather on the Radar screen, or simply navigating to your next destination; the Zeus³S Glass Helm’s impressive screen enables the user to view the data easily through polaroid lenses, from almost any angle, even in bright sunlight. This low profile, glass design provides a smart solution for any large sailing yacht.
Powerful & intuitive all-in-one unit
B & G Zeus³S Glass Helm is a premium, large screen multi-function display with powerful quad-core processor and intuitive touchscreen that makes it easy-to-use. The built-in processor also means no separate “black box” is required, simplifying system integration and expansion. The familiar pinch-to-zoom and swipe-to-pan actions to control the many features, make life on the water easier and safer.
Dedicated sailing features for cruising and racing
With B & G’s award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor’s ultimate navigation view. Taking accurate data from the B & G instruments and sensors on the network, B & G SailSteer will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and Laylines. It’s easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B & G SailingTime you’ll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
- Easy viewing whatever the conditions, with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle Full HD Display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and settings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B & G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™, instruments, B & G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®
Save $0 when you buy the B&G ZEUS3S GLASS HELM 16" DISPLAY ONLY for only $6999 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
B&G ZEUS3S GLASS HELM 16" DISPLAY ONLY SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.