GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER
- Has a touch screen display to provide an enhanced user interface
- Wi-Fi connection can easily connect with compatible devices
- Built-in sonar can provide effective monitoring when fishing
GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GPSMAP® 742xs Plus Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder Combo
ClearVü and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with Mapping
Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration. This compact 7” GPSMAP® 742xsv Plus touchscreen combo features enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. It supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, ClearVü scanning sonar and Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data and Auto Guidance* technology. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It also includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more.
*Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” intuitive touchscreen combo with enhanced map drawing
- Built-in 1 kW CHIRP traditional and ClearVü scanning sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Add free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
Traditional & Scanning Sonars
Get built-in support for 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar for superior target separation and ClearVü scanning sonar to see up to 1,000’ below your boat at 260 kHz (transducer sold separately).
Panoptix™ Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® Charts
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts, which add even more industry leading features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP cameras — among them.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin Helm, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
Integrated ANT® Technology
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
In The Box
- GPSMAP 742xs Plus chartplotter
- Power cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 When paired with a compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The bright, sun-readable intuitive touch screen Chartplotter has enhanced mapping capabilities, is easy to use in any environment, and is seamlessly integrated into the Garmin marine system. Get built-in support for a 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar for excellent target separation, and a ClearVu scanning sonar at 260 kHz for up to 1,000 feet under the ship (transducers sold separately). The pre-loaded BlueChart g3 coastal chart and the LakeVug3 inland map combined with Garmin and Navionics content and Auto Guidance technology can enjoy unparalleled coverage and detail.
Garmin GPSMAP® 742xs Plus Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder Combo Related ProductsGARMIN 40' MARINE NETWORK CBL RJ45
GARMIN 20' MARINE NETWORK CBL RJ45
GARMIN RADAR CONNECTOR RJ45 2-PACK
GARMIN 6' MARINE NETWORK CABLE RJ45
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE / DROP CABLE (1FT)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (2M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (6M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (10M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 T CONNECTOR
GARMIN NMEA 2000 TERMINATOR MALE
Save $387 when you buy the GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER for only $712 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER VIDEOS
GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER USER REVIEWS
GARMIN GPSMAP 742XS PLUS COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|