PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel
We are sorry, this product sold out!
PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel Product Description
FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel
The second generation PENN Fathom II star drag reel is built with a rigid metal frame and sideplates, now with added features to make it more angler friendly than ever. Featuring our fast gear access sideplate, any angler can service their gears and HT-100 drag system quickly and efficiently. The PENN live spindle design offers long, effortless casts, while the power gear ratios (select models only) give ultimate torque for winching up deep fish. Magnetic casting brake available on 12 and 15 sizes only.
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Fast gear access sideplate
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers
- Live Spindle with free floating spool
- Line capacity rings
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing
- Mono Capacity YD/LB: 355/12 305/15 200/20
- Braid Capacity YD/LB: 550/20 415/30 290/50
- Bearing Count: 7
- Max Drag LB: 30lb | 13.6kg
- Gear Ratio: 6.1:1
- Reel Hand Position: Right
- Reel Size: 15
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Color: Black/Gold
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Retrieve Rate: 30"/76cm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional ReelWho is the PENN?
Who is the PENN?
Buy with the best price PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel for only $240 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel Technical Specifications
Hunting & Fishing | Reels
PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel User Reviews
PENN FTHII15SD Fathom II Star Drag Conventional Reel Shipping & Return
3.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.