GARMIN ELOG COMPLIANT ELD
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN ELOG COMPLIANT ELD PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
eLog™ Compliant ELD
Take the Easy Route to ELD Compliance.
- Simple setup, with one-time purchase and no subscription fees
- Right out of the box, stand-alone device supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports to fit nearly any semi-truck
- Hours of Service (HOS) recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates
- Stores ELD records securely on your compatible smartphone¹, accessible for inspection via the device’s USB port or via FMCSA web services over Bluetooth
- Download the free Garmin eLog app to a compatible smartphone¹ to complete the ELD compliance solution; some Garmin dezl™ navigators have the app pre-installed and do not require a smartphone to complete the solution
Simple One-time Purchase, No-subscription Solution
The Garmin eLog compliant ELD (FMCSA-registered electronic logging device) is your simple solution to making sure your HOS recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates. You just buy it. Install it. And drive. You have no subscription fees or ongoing costs.
Yes, It Fits Your Semi-truck
This easy-to-install stand-alone device supports both 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports, so — right out of the box — it’s ready to fit nearly any semi-truck. You just plug in the Garmin eLog device, download the free Garmin eLog™ app, and you’re ready to go. Note: Garmin eLog is not compatible with vehicles using the OBD2 protocol (SAE J1979). Volvo Trucks with a Volvo engine which have a 16-pin J1962 configuration will require a 16-pin to 9-pin adapter cable, sold separately.
Yes, It Is Compatible with Your dezl™
Garmin eLog™ works with many Garmin dezl GPS truck navigators (sold separately) — such as the dezl 580, dezl 780, and dezlCam 785 — so you can easily view duty status and HOS information right on the navigator’s display. Some dezl navigators require smartphone or tablet¹ in order to view remaining hours on the dezl display.
Yes, You’re in Compliance
Don’t worry — with Garmin eLog you can be confident your HOS recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates. It automatically and accurately records driving time, provides easy access to driver duty status and allows you to quickly see remaining driving hours by day or week.
Add the Free Garmin eLog App to Your Smartphone
Download the free Garmin eLog app to a compatible smartphone or tablet¹ to complete your compliance solution.
Your Records Are Secure and Ready for Inspection
Your accurate records are securely stored on your compatible smartphone1, never in the cloud. With the free Garmin eLog app, they’re readily viewable by you anytime. When needed, your records are easily retrieved for roadside inspection via USB flash drive or via FMCSA web services over Bluetooth¹.
¹Requires GPS and Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone or tablet, sold separately. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $61 when you buy the GARMIN ELOG COMPLIANT ELD for only $188 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN ELOG COMPLIANT ELD SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.