FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480 Product Description
M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera with JCU - 640 x 480
Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The FLIR M400 thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan/tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400's advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety.
The FLIR M400 has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and optional video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
- High intensity LED spot light
- M400 - HD Color Lowlight | FLIR Marine HD Color lowlight camera with 30x optical zoom
- M400 - High resolution thermal sensor | FLIR Marine High resolution 640 x 480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18° to 6° horizontal field of view
- Gyro Stabilised | FLIR Marine Gyro-stabilised to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Waterproof enclosure | FLIR Marine Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360x pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy to use joystick | FLIR Marine Easy-to-use joystick control unit
- Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low
- Step up to the M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they're in view of camera
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics
- Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night
- Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification
- Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track object
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480Who is the FLIR Systems?
Who is the FLIR Systems?
Save $11565 when you buy the FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480 for only $63429 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480 Technical Specifications
Marine Navigation & Instruments | Cameras & Night Vision
FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480 User Reviews
FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480 Shipping & Return
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.