FLIR M400 STABILIZED THERMAL / VISIBLE CAM W/ JCU
FREE SHIPPING for FLIR M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera w/JCU - 640 x 480
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FLIR M400 STABILIZED THERMAL / VISIBLE CAM W/ JCU PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
M400 Stabilized Thermal/Visible Camera with JCU - 640 x 480
Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The FLIR M400 thermal night vision camera is a versatile, high-performance pan/tilt marine camera system designed for best-in-class short and long range target identification. The FLIR M400's advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and low-light conditions. An integrated HD color visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety.
The FLIR M400 has a continuous optical zoom lens (up to 4X) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilization ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking and optional video tracking keep potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
- High intensity LED spot light
- M400 - HD Color Lowlight | FLIR Marine HD Color lowlight camera with 30x optical zoom
- M400 - High resolution thermal sensor | FLIR Marine High resolution 640 x 480 thermal sensor with optical zoom 18° to 6° horizontal field of view
- Gyro Stabilised | FLIR Marine Gyro-stabilised to ensure steady viewing in heavy sea conditions
- Waterproof enclosure | FLIR Marine Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with 360x pan and +/-90° tilt capacity
- Easy to use joystick | FLIR Marine Easy-to-use joystick control unit
- Radar tracking identifies and tracks specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety when visibility is low
- Step up to the M400XR with integrated video tracking. Lock on and automatically follow objects as long as they're in view of camera
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) assures a crisp thermal image, even in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics
- Short and Long-range Detection - Recognize marine traffic and key landmarks at night
- Thermal and Visible-Light Payloads - Combination thermal detection and visible identification
- Enhanced Target Identification - Operators can precisely locate and track object
Save $10628 when you buy the FLIR M400 STABILIZED THERMAL / VISIBLE CAM W/ JCU for only $59371 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FLIR M400 STABILIZED THERMAL / VISIBLE CAM W/ JCU TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FLIR M400 STABILIZED THERMAL / VISIBLE CAM W/ JCU SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.