GARMIN GT30-TM / GT8HW-IH TRANSDUCER BUNDLE
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN GT30-TM / GT8HW-IH TRANSDUCER BUNDLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GT30-TM ClearVü/SideVü TM and GT8HW-IH High Wide In-Hull Transducer Bundle
Perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar, this bundle consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat. This bundle includes a GT8HW-IH in-hull transducer, featuring high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar. The GT8HW-IH model is also an excellent choice for boats traveling at high speeds that want to maintain accurate depth readings. The GT30-TM transom mount transducer is also included and features CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
This transducer bundle is ideal for fiberglass hulls, with a deadrise of 0° to 6°, where fishermen want traditional sonar at high speeds.
GT30-TM transducer specs:
- Frequency: ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: ClearVü (1.4x53 @ 455 kHz) & (0.8x30 @ 800 kHz); SideVü (1.1x53 @ 455 kHz) & (0.7x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: ClearVü: 750 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
GT8HW-IH transducer specs
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (145-230 kHz)
- Power: 250 W
- Beamwidth: 24-16
- Maximum depth: 800 ft. freshwater
- Depth only
- Number of pins: 8-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise: 0°- 6° deadrise
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $57 when you buy the GARMIN GT30-TM / GT8HW-IH TRANSDUCER BUNDLE for only $242 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GT30-TM / GT8HW-IH TRANSDUCER BUNDLE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Cable Length (Feet):||
High Wide/Non Traditional
GARMIN GT30-TM / GT8HW-IH TRANSDUCER BUNDLE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.