PENN SQL15LW Squall Level Wind Reel
We are sorry, this product sold out!
PENN SQL15LW Squall Level Wind Reel Product Description
Squall Level Wind
The PENN Squall Level Wind reel is the successor to the GT series reels which have been around for decades and proven themselves on big fish. The Squall LW has all of the proven features of the GT series, with the addition of improved gear ratios and an Instant Anti-Reverse bearing, in a more compact package.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- HT-100 drag system
- 2 stainless steel bearings
- Instant Anti- Reverse
- Switchblade lugs on the 50 size
- Mono Capacity Yd/Lb: 320/15 280/17 220/20
- Braid Capacity Yd/Lb: 580/20 435/30 305/50
- Bearing Count: 3
- Max Drag Lb: 15lb/6.8kg
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
- Retrieve Rate: 28"/71cm
- Weight: 16.20oz
- Reel Size: 15
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Breaking System: Mechanical
Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About PENN SQL15LW Squall Level Wind ReelWho is the PENN?
Who is the PENN?
Buy with the best price PENN SQL15LW Squall Level Wind Reel for only $124 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.