PENN SQL40LDLH Squall Lever Drag Reel - Left Hand
We are sorry, this product sold out!
PENN SQL40LDLH Squall Lever Drag Reel - Left Hand Product Description
Squall Lever Drag Reel
The PENN Squall Lever Drag is lightweight and ergonomic. Made from graphite for its lightweight and corrosion resistant benefits. Stainless steel gears with a higher speed gear ratio that the competition make the Squall LD perfect for near shore trolling for kings and dolphin. Our proprietary Dura-Drag system will be there when you hook that big wahoo and he tries to smoke you!
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Dura-Drag system
- 6 stainless steel bearings
- Silent double-dog anti-reverse
- Switchblade lugs on the 50 and 60 size
- Mono Capacity Yd/Lb: 490/25 360/30 300/40
- Braid Capacity Yd/Lb: 1075/30 750/50 625/65
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag Lb: 20lb/9.0kg
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 37"/94cm
- Weight: 20.90oz
- Reel Size: 40
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Breaking System: Mechanical
Drag Type: Lever Drag
- Drag Material: Dura Drag
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Multi-Stop
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About PENN SQL40LDLH Squall Lever Drag Reel - Left HandWho is the PENN?
Who is the PENN?
Buy with the best price PENN SQL40LDLH Squall Lever Drag Reel - Left Hand for only $179 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.