MINN KOTA EDGE 55 FC 45" L&D WITH FREE MK 106D CHARGER
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MINN KOTA EDGE 55 FC 45" L&D WITH FREE MK 106D CHARGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Edge 55/FC-45" L&D w/MK106D
Edge lets you step right up to treacherous stump fields, tangled weed beds, or punishing wind and waves. Big challenges like those usually mean bigger fish. And when you've got the unrelenting, rugged construction of Edge - available in foot or hand control models - you've got the power to rise to the occasion.
The updated motor mounts on the Edge motors feature an extruded upper arm made from marine-grade anodized aluminum that is built for years of trouble-free use.
The Edge cable-steer motors feature a redesigned motor head that is constructed of highly impact-resistant, hybrid composite material for unmatched durability. The head also integrates a high-visibility directional indicator. And the ultra-responsive foot pedal is ergonomically designed for precise speed and steering control.
Edge motors also utilize a Latch & Door mounting system for easy removal of the motor for security and storage. Adding to its ruggedness, The Edge has a composite shaft that is guaranteed for life
Latch & Door Design
Edge's innovative Latch & Door Design makes it easy to remove the motor from the mount. It's perfect for safe and secure storage, and features a soft grip knob.
Directional Indicator - Edge
The easy-to-read directional indicator leaves no doubt about where you're headed. Available on foot control models only.
Get wired to the water with our ultra-responsive foot pedal. Its new design is easier to operate, with more room for your foot and more exact speed control. Included on select models.
5-Speed motors put you in command with forward, reverse and multiple speed settings.
Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed For Life!
Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
Cool, Quiet Power
Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
- Control: Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 45"
- Speed Control: 5-Speed
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Power Prop (MKP-32)
MK 106D On-Board Charger
ON-BOARD MARINE BATTERY CHARGERS.
Reengineered with a microprocessor-based design, our all-new digital on-board chargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water longer.
We set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of our new on-board units. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries.
Our new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. So your battery and your day on the water will always last longer.
TWO TIMES FASTER CHARGING.
In high temperatures, our new on-board chargers juice up your batteries up to twice as fast. Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, our new on-boards get the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES.
Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge.
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell,maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Length - 8-3/4"
- Width - 4-3/4"
- Height - 3"
- Weight - 4.5lbs
Save $45 when you buy the MINN KOTA EDGE 55 FC 45" L&D WITH FREE MK 106D CHARGER for only $554 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MINN KOTA EDGE 55 FC 45" L&D WITH FREE MK 106D CHARGER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
MINN KOTA EDGE 55 FC 45" L&D WITH FREE MK 106D CHARGER SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 19.00 (w) x 63.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.