MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT
REBATE: Recieve $50 off w/Qualifying Purchases
March 1, 2021 - June 20, 2021
MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
X3 Freshwater Edition
Motorguide is excited to introduce the X3 trolling motor designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
Rugged Composite Shaft
The larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the X3.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
With the 45-pound thrust of the Motorguide X3 freshwater foot pedal bow-type towing motor, the boat can be moved smoothly in the water. As less metal surfaces enter...
MotorGuide X3 Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Foot Control Bow Mount - 45lbs-45"-12V Related ProductsRAM MOUNT TROLLING MOTOR STABILIZER W/ LONG ARM
RAM MOUNT TROLLING MOTOR STABILIZER W/ UNIV STRAP BASE
MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR TIE DOWN STRAP W/ VELCRO ALL GATOR
MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR POWER PLUG 2 PRONG 50 AMP
MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR POWER RECEPTACLE 50 AMP RATING
MOTORGUIDE 50 AMP MANUAL RESET BREAKER
MOTORGUIDE 8 GAUGE BATTERY CABLE AND TERMINALS 4' LONG
MOTORGUIDE BREAKER KIT 60 AMP
RAM MOUNT TOUGH CLAW TROLLING MOTOR STABILIZER
MOTORGUIDE BATTERY CLAMPS TOP POST
Save $224 when you buy the MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT for only $425 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT USER REVIEWS
MOTORGUIDE X3-45FW FB 45" 12V FOOT CONTROL BOW MOUNT SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 23.00 (w) x 65.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|