XANTREX SEQUENCE INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGER
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
XANTREX SEQUENCE INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONFreedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager (EMS)
The Xantrex Freedom Sequence is an intelligent energy management system (EMS) that provides automatic power & load management for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) when powered by shore power or generator.
IQ FOR YOUR RV OR BOAT!
Together with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, System Control Panel (SCP) and Automatic Generator Start (AGS), the Freedom Sequence provides a complete integrated power management solution for RVs. The Freedom Sequence enables you to monitor and control all the power components from a single, easy to use System Control Panel, rather than multiple, mismatched, control panels. When used with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger and the Automatic Generator Start, the Freedom Sequence provides automatic generator starting and stopping and automatic inverter assist support for maximum load usage, all behind the scenes. These power components that form a single, cohesive 'Freedom SW Power System' are manufactured by Xantrex and are able to communicate with each other.
The Freedom Sequence automatically manages RV power needs while helping to minimize the nuisance caused by tripping of circuit breakers.
- Manages the complex RV or boat power system from a single remote System Control Panel
- Smooth integration with the Freedom SW inverter/charger to provide a total power solution
- Power management for different available sources including 50Amp Service, 30Amp Service, 20Amp Service and Generator
- Independent modular design allows use with any breaker panel
- Automatic inverter assist mode to provide additional power to support high peak power demands
- Automatically sheds and re-engages loads to avoid the nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- 4 AC and 4 DC relays for wider options on load shedding
- Automatic detection of 120/240 Vac split phase AC source
- Real time independent monitoring of AC loads
- Quick programming of custom OEM configuration
- Quick-connect AC terminals for fast and easy AC wiring (no strain relief required)
- Easy to operate and configure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
XANTREX SEQUENCE INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 20.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.