CLIPPER METEOMAN BAROMETER
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
CLIPPER METEOMAN BAROMETER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMeteoMan Barometer
The rate of change of barometric pressure and history of wind speed can be an invaluable indicator of imminent conditions.
Many sailors rely on low cost domestic barometers, which are inaccurate, have low resolution and very poor history. Several quality paper recording instruments exist but are delicate, fiddly to use and rely on paper which can jam when damp. The MeteoMan overcomes all these problems. It provides an accurate, high resolution barograph recording in excess of five days data on barometric pressure and wind speed. It is easy to use, reliable, rugged and draws very little power from the boat's battery.
The MeteoMan is available with an optional NMEA Wind sensor which provides wind direction, wind speed and external temperature. The Meteoman provides reliable meteorological information for the yachtsman. The main display shows the wind speed and direction, the ambient temperature and the barometric pressure.
To assist in predicting future trends the unit also displays a precision barograph and an anemograph showing barometric pressure and wind speed for the previous five days.
In addition to the meteorological functions the unit includes a marine chronometer, a stop watch, a race countdown timer, display of internal temperature and battery voltage.
MeteoMan can be connected to an NMEA Clipper Wind system where it will get wind speed/direction data via the Clipper wind output.
NMEA Wind Sensor supplied with mounting brackets and 20 metres of two core screened cable.
NMEA 0183 sentences: Wind speed/direction MWV Temperature XDR
- Atmospheric pressure range
850 to 1100mb (user adjustment to compensate
- Pressure history
Range 1 950 to 1050mb
Range 2 980 to 1030mb with 0.5mb resolution
- Recording time
0 to 120 hours
0 to 60 hours
0 to 30 hours
- Wind speed (when fitted with NMEA wind sensor)
Maximum speed 100 knots
- Wind speed history
Range 1 0 to 100 knots
Range 2 0 to 50 knots
Range 3 0 to 25 knots
- Recording time
0 to 120 hours
0 to 60 hours
0 to 30 hours
- Wind direction (when fitted with NMEA wind sensor)
0 to 360 degrees (in relative mode)
Port 180 degrees to Starboard 180 degrees (innautical mode)
Displayed in analogue and digital format
Resolution 1 degree
- Real time clock
12 or 24 hour format
Race countdown timer 10 and 5 minutes
Stop watch with split timing
Outside temperature (when fitted with NMEA wind sensor)
Resolution 1 degree centigrade
- Supply voltage
9.0 to 15.0 volts
The voltage is shown on the display with a resolution of 0.1 volts
- Supply current
Operating current 100mA (when fitted with NMEA wind sensor)
Operating current 150mA (with backlight illuminated)This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $31 when you buy the CLIPPER METEOMAN BAROMETER for only $237 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CLIPPER METEOMAN BAROMETER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.