CLIPPER AIS ENGINE 3
SKU: NVN-37355 - UPC: 609722871242 - MPN: CL-AIS
The AIS Engine 3 is supplied with a free copy of `SeaClear' and a trial version of Software on Board. A data cable to connect to the 9 pin serial port of a PC and a 12 volt power cable The AIS Engine 3 and a conventional marine antenna are...
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
CLIPPER AIS ENGINE 3 PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONThe AIS Engine 3 is supplied with a free copy of `SeaClear' and a trial version of Software on Board. A data cable to connect to the 9 pin serial port of a PC and a 12 volt power cable
The AIS Engine 3 and a conventional marine antenna are all you need to start plotting vessels on your PC or AIS compatible plotter. The software runs in windows 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000, NT and Vista, it includes a world map on which vessels are plotted. Any vessel on the screen can be selected and its AIS data displayed. This includes the vessels name, MMSI number, position, call sign and destination etc. Also included on the AIS Engine is an optional input for a GPS (RMC sentence). With this connected the users own vessel is shown on the chart with its latitude and longitude displayed in a window.
The unit can receive ships on either the A or B AIS channels. In default setting it alternates between the two channels.
The AIS engine can also be used with plotters or other PC software that have an AIS input facility. Check compatibility with your software supplier. An NMEA 0183HS input at 38,400 baud is required to accept the VDM AIS strings corresponding to ITU-1371.
If your PC does not have a spare 9 pin serial port a low cost serial to USB converter is available as an optional extra.
- Operating frequencies - 162.025 and 161.975 mHz
- Supply voltage - 10 to 16 volts DC
- Supply current - 43mA
- All class A and B AIS Messages relayed
- Antenna input - 50 ohm BNC
- Data connector - 9 pin 'D' type
- Mounting - via two moulded flanges
- Dimensions - 115 x 100 x 30mm
- Output format - NMEA 0183 (38400 Baud)
- VDM encapsulation string conforming to ITU-1371
- NMEA RMC from GPS
- Supplied with Software, fused power cable and data cable
(Various receiver parameters are factory preset but can be altered from the PC if software is available.)This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $30 when you buy the CLIPPER AIS ENGINE 3 for only $198 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CLIPPER AIS ENGINE 3 USER REVIEWS
CLIPPER AIS ENGINE 3 SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|