Lewmar CRW400 Windlass PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Lewmar's CRW400 windlass represents a step-change in engineering and design for small boat windlasses.
Built around a stainless steel chassis with composite bearing technology and a robust UV-stabilised ABS shell, the CRW400 is highly corrosion resistant and therefore suitable for use in salt-water.
- The unique "level wind" feature ensures that the rode is always stowed neatly on the drum, ensuring tangle-free anchoring and maximum stowage capacity.
- An integrated switch is fitted to the rear of the housing, together with a circuit breaker reset button. A clear window means that correct functioning of the windlass can be observed, with no risk of trapping fingers or clothing in the winding drum.
- Full UV-stablised ABS housing
- Manufactured in robust acetal, a compact worm and wheel mechanism powers the rode slider arm in perfect synchronisation with the motor, thereby neatly laying the rode on the drum
- The slider arm incorporates a sprung load-detecting device. This prevents the unit from paying-out when the line is slack.
- Heavy duty gears transfer the power of the 400W motor via the main shaft to the slider arm mechanism.
|Motor Power (W)||Max Pull (lbs)||Max Line Speed (ft/min)||Normal Current Draw (A)||Max Anchor Weight (lbs)||Rode|
|400||605||82||15||40||115ft of 1/4"|
|A (in)||B (in)||C (in)|
|14 3/8||11 15/16||7 2/5|
Lewmar's CRW400 windlass represents a step change in the engineering design of small marine windlass. CRW400 is made around a stainless steel chassis with composite bearing technology and a strong UV-resistant ABS shell. It has high corrosion resistance and is therefore suitable for use in salt water. The unique "horizontal wind" function ensures that the rider is always neatly stored on the drum, thereby ensuring tangled anchorage and maximum storage capacity. The integrated switch is installed on the rear of the housing together with the circuit breaker reset button. The transparent window means that the correct function of the windlass can be observed without the risk of fingers or clothes being caught in the drum. The fully UV stabilized ABS shell is made of sturdy acetal. The compact worm and wheel mechanism provides the push rod slider arm with the power that is perfectly synchronized with the motor, so that the push rod is neatly laid on the drum. The push rod arm is equipped with a spring load detection device. This can prevent the equipment from spending when the line is loose. The heavy-duty gear transmits the power of the 400W motor to the sliding arm mechanism through the main shaft.
Save $155 when you buy the Lewmar CRW400 Windlass for only $300 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.