B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna
Available Stock : 7
B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna Product Description
ZG100 GPS Antenna
The B & G ZG100 GPS antenna provides precise and dependable position data making it the perfect partner for B & G chartplotters and instrument systems.
The highly accurate 10 Hz GPS gives a precise and smooth update of position information during acceleration and maneuvering, rapid signal acquisition, and consistent position accuracy augmented by secondary satellite systems like WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and Galileo. It is also QZSS-ready.
- Highly accurate position
- 10Hz update rate
- Sail Specific COG/SOG filtering for optimum performance
- GPS/Galileo support
- Augmented with WAAS, EGNOS, and more
- Integrated heading sensor
- Heel & Trim sensors
- Compact, waterproof (IP67) design
- NMEA 2000®
What's in the Box?
- N2K-T-RD Network T-Connector
- NMEA 2000 6ft Network Extension Cable
- Waterproof rating: IPX-7
- Dimensions: Diameter3.54" (90mm)
- Weight: 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to 149°F (-25°C to 65°C)
- Compass Safe: 21.00" (518mm)
- Storage Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions: W x H x D3.54" (90mm) x 1.50" (38mm)
- Warranty Period: 5 Years
- Supply Voltage: 9v-18v
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: no
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: Yes
ZG100 GPS antenna B&G ZG100 GPS antenna provides accurate and reliable position data, making it an ideal partner for B&G chartplotters and instrument systems.
Buy with the best price B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna for only $299 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.