SIMRAD GO7 XSR COMBO NO DUCER C-MAP DISCOVER
Hurry! Only 36 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD GO7 XSR COMBO NO DUCER C-MAP DISCOVER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GO7 XSR Chartplotter/Fishfinder with C-MAP Discover Chart - No Transducer
The compact GO7 XSR is a great way to expand the capabilities of your sport boat or dayboat. Cruise confidently with GPS navigation, find fish with built-in sonar, and extend your view with an optional radar system. Enjoy precise navigation with C-MAP DISCOVER charts and find fish with HDI Transom Mount transducer.
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to sport boats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every sunlight-viewable GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar. Radar capability—available on the GO7 and above—offers added safety and fishfinding functionality.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on-screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Chartplotter with built-in GPS helps keep you on course
Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. GO displays offer compatibility with a wide range of optional charts from C-MAP, Navionics® and more. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the bridge
Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere onboard. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via an internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your onboard entertainment system from your GO series display.
Turn your display into a fishfinder
Choose from a wide range of fish-finding sonar options to suit your vessel, from CHIRP or traditional sonar transducers for a classic fish-finder view, or get all your fish-finding sonar in one transducer with Active Imaging Imaging™ 3-in-1. Active Imaging brings the world-class clarity and target separation of CHIRP Sonar, plus incredible detail of reefs, drop-offs and wrecks from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. **Requires Optional Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer.
Find fish and track depth
A transom-mounted HDI Skimmer® transducer delivers fish-finding sonar for amateur anglers and offers a simple way for powerboating enthusiasts to keep an eye on depth. CHIRP technology enables clear detection of fish throughout the water column, while DownScan Imaging™ sonar creates a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath your boat. FishReveal™ technology combines these two specialized views into a single, crystal-clear picture of fish and structure. ** Requires Optional HDI Transducer.
Active Imaging™ transducer pinpoints fish and structure
Your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder when combined with the easy-to-install, transom-mounted Active Imaging™ transducer. Enjoy all the advantages of CHIRP Sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, which deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat. Find structure faster, and have an easier time identifying fish on DownScan Imaging with FishReveal™.
- 7-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, intuitive touchscreen controls
- Works as a display for Broadband 3G™/4G™ and HALO® radar
- Includes C-MAP DISCOVER chart card
- Active Imaging™ transducer delivers CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ views (Optional Transducer Required)
- Compatible with the WM-4 SiriusXM® satellite weather module (North America only)
In the Box:
- GO7 U-Bracket
- GO7 XSR Bezel
- GO7 XSR Dash Mount Kit
- Sun Cover for GO7 Bracket Mount
- Power Cable, 4-Pin
C-MAP Discover Chart Features:
- Full-Featured Vector Charts
- Custom Depth Shading
- High-Resolution Bathymetry
- Tides & Currents
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD GO7 XSR COMBO NO DUCER C-MAP DISCOVER for only $649 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD GO7 XSR COMBO NO DUCER C-MAP DISCOVER SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.