SIMRAD GO9 XSE COMBO NO DUCER WITH C-MAP DISCOVER CHART
Hurry! Only 18 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD GO9 XSE COMBO NO DUCER WITH C-MAP DISCOVER CHART PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GO9 XSE Chartplotter/Fishfinder with C-MAP Discover Chart - No Transducer
GO9 XSE Multi-function display with built-in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, 9" multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and radar interface.
- Easy to use, High brightness 9" tablet-style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to use multi-touch software
- Safely and easily navigate using your favorite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built-in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp) (transducer required)
- Built-in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging (transducer required)
- Built-in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognize and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N+, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint management: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you've mapped out ten places or a thousand.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO9 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G, Broadband 4G, and Halo Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbors, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Fully Customisable Interface
The Simrad GO9 XSE is fully customizable to suit your vessel and your favorite on-water activities from power boating, to fishing, to water sports. Customize your home screen with shortcuts to the features you use most, and personalize it with your choice of wallpaper. Adjustable split-screen views and customizable panel layouts let you see everything you need on-screen at once, whatever your activity.
Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips including the route you took and how your boat performed.
Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO9 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats. Watch your boat's movement tracked smoothly, accurately, and in real-time, without 'jumping' from point to point on the display.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO9 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display. Choose the information most relevant to your cruising style and on-water activities with the ability to edit on-screen data items.
NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
The Simrad GO9 XSE connects to any NMEA 2000®-capable equipment aboard your vessel including outboard and inboard engines; fuel level and flow meters; speed, heading, and water temperature sensors; and much more. Create your own custom digital instrument displays, bringing a wealth of information to even the most crowded dash while keeping a clean look with as few gauges as possible.
Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters. With built-in sonar, just add a suitable sonar transducer for accurate, real-time depth tracking. A scrollable depth history view lets you track back and easily set waypoints for promising anchorages, while StructureScan Imaging combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to offer a picture-like view of the bottom beneath your vessel.
Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan Sonar
Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO9 XSE. Add a suitable transducer, available separately or bundled with your display, and the GO9 XSE works as a powerful fishfinder with CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. With an optional HDI or Active Imaging 3-in-1, the GO9 XSE also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
If you're not at home on the water without a good soundtrack, the Simrad SonicHub®2 marine audio system is the perfect companion to a GO9 XSE display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices, play MP3 files from a USB flash drive, or listen to the SonicHub 2's built-in AM/FM radio. SonicHub 2 brings complete control of your audio entertainment to your GO9 XSE display, eliminating the need for a separate stereo head-unit and letting you listen to your music, your way.
GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi built-in, the Simrad GO9 XSE provides direct access to GoFree cloud services including easy wireless map downloads, software updates, and more. Whether hooked up to your home Wi-Fi with your boat trailered in the driveway, logged in to your marina's Wi-Fi, or tethered to your smartphone out on the lake, you can access GoFree cloud services anywhere you have an internet connection. On the water, GoFree connects the Simrad GO9 XSE to your mobile devices, mirroring your display's screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free GoFree Controller app.
SiriusXM Weather Integration
The Simrad GO9 XSE is the only GO Series display compatible with SiriusXM Marine satellite weather, via the optional WM-4 expansion module, for real-time access to weather information right on your display. With onboard access to weather radar, surface buoy reports, NOAA Marine Zone forecasts and more, you can check out the conditions offshore before you even leave the dock. SiriusXM Marine is a subscription service, exclusively available within North America.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fiberglass hulls. When flush-mounted in a metal hulled vessel, an external GPS receiver such as the Simrad GS25 may be required.
- Casing: PC/ABS
- Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
- Water ingress: IPX6 and 7
- Weight (excluding mounting hardware): 1.315 kg (2.9 lbs) - GO9 XSE
- Screen brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen resolution: 480 x 800 (H x W)
- Viewing angle in degrees (typical value at contrast ratio = 10): L/R: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60
- Operating voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Current draw at 13.6 V (sonar off, max B/L): 1 A
- Low power standby mode: yes
- Protection: reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 V
- Alarm output current: 1 A max
- Processor: iMX61 single core
- Conformity: CE, C-Tick
- NMEA 2000 (compliant):1 port (Micro-C male) -,network load 1 LEN : 1 combined port Power and NMEA 2000 (7 pin connector)
- Sonar 1 port (9 pin connector) Radar 1 port (5 pin Ethernet connector)
- Card reader: Dual microSD
- 000-13702-001 - Gimbal bracket, GO9,V9
- 000-13700-001 - GO9 / V9 Bezel Replacement
- 000-13699-001 - GO9/V9 Dash mount kit
- 000-00128-001 - Power Cable
- 000-13698-001 - GO9 XSE Suncover
C-MAP Discover Chart Features
- Full-Featured Vector Charts
- Custom Depth Shading
- High-Resolution Bathymetry
- Tides & Currents
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD GO9 XSE COMBO NO DUCER WITH C-MAP DISCOVER CHART for only $849 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD GO9 XSE COMBO NO DUCER WITH C-MAP DISCOVER CHART SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.