NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000
FREE SHIPPING for Navico DST-810 Plastic Triducer Smart™ Multisensor NMEA2000 N2K - 6M Cable
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DST-810 Plastic Triducer Smart™ Multisensor NMEA2000 N2K - 6M Cable
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude
The DST810 Smart Multisensor, together with Airmar's CAST™ App, is the convergence of advanced hull data, matched with a simple and reliable way to calibrate accurate speed via a wireless device. This changes how boaters receive and deliver information to get greater performance from their hull. It is a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water regardless of what display system is on board. The DST810 and Airmar CAST App deliver capabilities that until now, were only available through expensive PC based software.
Besides water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST App, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
All speed calibrations and NMEA configurations are stored in the DST810 sensor—not in the displays.
- 5 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making
- Integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim benefits sailing and power boats
- Simple attitude calibration to correct for off-center mounting
- Wireless connectivity to Airmar's CAST App has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way regardless of the instrument brand or model that is on board
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range
- Advanced Speed Calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software
- Enable and disable PGN’s and set offset and output rates
Save $0 when you buy the NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 for only $369 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 VIDEOS
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.