NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000
Free Shipping Special Product
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- 5 Hz speed output (5 times per second) for smoother water speed reports and faster data for better decision making
- Simple posture calibration can correct eccentric installation
Hurry! Only 8 left in stock.
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DST-810 Plastic Triducer Smart™ Multisensor NMEA2000 N2K - 6M Cable
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude
The DST810 Smart Multisensor, together with Airmar's CAST™ App, is the convergence of advanced hull data, matched with a simple and reliable way to calibrate accurate speed via a wireless device. This changes how boaters receive and deliver information to get greater performance from their hull. It is a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water regardless of what display system is on board. The DST810 and Airmar CAST App deliver capabilities that until now, were only available through expensive PC based software.
Besides water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST App, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
All speed calibrations and NMEA configurations are stored in the DST810 sensor—not in the displays.
- 5 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making
- Integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim benefits sailing and power boats
- Simple attitude calibration to correct for off-center mounting
- Wireless connectivity to Airmar's CAST App has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way regardless of the instrument brand or model that is on board
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range
- Advanced Speed Calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software
- Enable and disable PGN’s and set offset and output rates
DST-810 plastic Triducer intelligent multi-sensor NMEA2000 N2K-6M cable depth, direct water, water temperature, boat attitude DST810 intelligent multi-sensor combined with Airmar's CAST App, is the fusion of advanced hull data, and has simple and reliable characteristics through wireless The method of calibrating equipment for accurate speed. This changes the way that rowers receive and transmit information, so that the hull can get better performance. This is a simple and consistent way to calibrate the speed on the water, regardless of the display system on the ship. The functions provided by DST810 and Airmar CAST App until now can only be used through expensive PC-based software. In addition to the water temperature, depth and the newly upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) water passing speed output, the DST810 also has an integrated attitude sensor for heel measurement and trimming data. This information is combined with Airmar's powerful and simple CAST App, which can quickly and intuitively perform heel compensation speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges, and has nothing to do with on-board instrumentation. All speed calibrations and NMEA configurations are stored in the DST810 sensor, not in the display. Features: Integrated attitude sensor, which can be used for heeling and trimming, and is beneficial to the wireless connection of sailboats and motorboats with Airmar CAST App. It has new user-friendly advantages: regardless of the instrument brand or the ship model, it can be passed through simple, Calibrate DST810 in an intuitive way. Advanced heel compensation speed calibration, which can improve the water speed output in the entire speed range. Advanced speed calibration allows manual input of multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds. Previously, PGN could only be enabled and disabled through expensive PC software And set the offset and output rate
Buy with the best price NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 for only $369 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 VIDEOS
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 USER REVIEWS
NAVICO DST-810 PLASTIC TRIDUCER MULTISENSOR NMEA2000 SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|