PLANO EDGE 3600 TERMINAL
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PLANO EDGE 3600 TERMINAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EDGE™ 3600 Terminal Box
Terminal tackle boxes are vital to keeping you organized and ready for action. The Plano EDGE™ 3600 Terminal Box was years in development, to ensure anglers were equipped with the best options to stay prepared.
Countless hours of research and development have led to a tackle storage system that solves every problem anglers encounter with terminal tackle, now available in the 3600 size footprint.
The EDGE™ Terminal takes customizable organization one step farther with special enhancements for small items and specialized tackle. The 3600 size box features ten lift-out retainers for accessible organization and adequate storage. Never get caught on the water without the right tackle.
Hooks, weights, floats, swivels, pins, and any other odds and ends now have a place to live in your tackle system. It is easy to take inventory and know what you have or might need to pick up before the next outing. Adaptable, durable and intuitively designed means terminal tackle is available in seconds.
The EDGE™ 3600 Terminal Box is perfect for organizing, sorting and seeing exactly what you have available. Pull-out retainers ensure smaller items are easy to access and prevent tackle disasters and lock into place within the box to reduce rattles and spills.
Every box in the EDGE™ series has Rustrictor™, rust-preventing technology molded into the base. A Dri-Loc® watertight seal and patent-pending, water-absorbing Water Wick™ desiccant dividers ward off moisture. An innovative EZ label system and a crystal clear DuraView™ lid make it easy to identify contents quickly. Heavy-duty steel-pin hinges, a one-hand latch, super durable ribbed base and a lid that lends itself to stacking multiple units make the EDGE™ series the last tackle box you will ever need to buy.
- WATER WICK™ technology
- EZ LABEL™ system
- DRI-LOC® O-ring seal
- AIRFLOW® dividers
- Ribbed, stackable bases and lids
- RUSTRICTOR™ infused
- DuraView™ lid
- Dimensions of 3600 Terminal Box: 11"L x 7"H x 1.38"W
Save $0 when you buy the PLANO EDGE 3600 TERMINAL for only $0 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PLANO EDGE 3600 TERMINAL SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.