PLANO EDGE 3500 STOWAWAY
PLANO EDGE 3500 STOWAWAY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EDGE 3500 Stowaway Box
The Plano EDGE™ Standard Utility Boxes feature pre-cut vented and water-absorbing desiccant dividers, which allows anglers to create anywhere from 4 to 32 unique storage compartments for various types of tackle. It also features Rustrictor rust preventative technology molded into the base, a Dri-Loc watertight seal that keeps your tackle in pristine condition, and a crystal clear lid design for quick identification of contents. A single oversized latch allows for easy one-handed open operation, and features a unique EZ Label system that will help you identify box contents when stacked on top of each other.
Like its bigger brethren, the EDGETM 3500 has all of the standard features of the line but in a smaller and more agile frame. The EDGE 3500 is sure to strike a chord among anglers who are on the go and can’t carry larger boxes and gear. Kayak anglers, bank and wading fisherman or anyone familiar with the benefits of the EDGETM 3600 or 3700 Standard box should quickly embrace the smaller 3500.
Starting with its Duraview crystal-clear lid, the EDGE™ 3500 makes identifying baits and terminal tackle a fast affair. No more opening and closing multiple boxes to find a specific lure or bait. When closed, the Dri-Loc watertight seal makes a barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Another unique feature of the Plano EDGE™ 3500 is the patent-pending, one-handed latch. Durable, steel-pin hinges finish off the rugged lid and marry it to the EDGE’s base for years of use.
Plano’s Rustrictor anti-corrosion compound is infused into the base of all EDGE™ boxes. Rustrictor prevents terminal tackle and expensive baits from corroding. Water Wick provides further corrosion defense from a water-absorbing desiccant divider, giving EDGE™ one-two punch against rust and corrosion. Patent-pending, pre-separated, vented dividers allow for air circulation. They are also recessed into the base of the box so that terminal tackle and smaller items don’t migrate throughout the box. The EDGE™ 3500 also features an innovative labeling system on the latch of every box.
- Water Wick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-prevention
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
The Plano EDGE standard utility box has pre-cut ventilation and absorbent desiccant partitions, allowing anglers to create 4 to 32 unique storage spaces.
Save $4 when you buy the PLANO EDGE 3500 STOWAWAY for only $13 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PLANO EDGE 3500 STOWAWAY USER REVIEWS
PLANO EDGE 3500 STOWAWAY SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|