VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE
Free Shipping Special Product
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EngineBox - Double Engine
The EngineBox expands the possibilities of the NavBox for multi-engine applications or can be used as stand-alone when navigation information is not required. The EngineBox has a NMEA 2000® and a J1939 CAN port. The EngineBox can also be used on older, completely analog engines, thanks to the analog input ports provided and designed for RPM data, resistive sensors and capacitive sensors.
The EngineBox has to be set up using an intuitive PC configuration tool making it easy for programming the inputs (delivered free of charge). Thanks to the ISO 8846:1990 compliance, the EngineBox is also designed to be installed in engine compartments.
- Analog to NMEA 2000® gateway
- J1939 to NMEA 2000® gateway
- 2 Models for single engine and dual engine configurations
- Compact design
- Status LED
- Operating temperature range -40°C/+85°C
- 1x J1939 (2x J1939 Dual Engine)
- 1x M12 5 pins NMEA 2000®
- 1x Input 0–4 kHz for RPM (2 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
- 4x Inputs 0–400 Ohm (up to 8 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
- 2x Inputs 4–20 mA
- 1x Input 0–5 V (2 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
In the Box:
- Engine Cable
- Cable Harness
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an Individual
EngineBox expands the possibilities of Nav-Box for multi-engine applications, or can be used independently when navigation information is not needed. Engine box...
Save $60 when you buy the VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE for only $539 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
8 to 16 VDC
VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE USER REVIEWS
VERATRON ENGINEBOX - DUAL ENGINE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|