FURUNO DRS25ANXT DOPPLER RADAR PEDESTAL AND 15M CABLE
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO DRS25ANXT DOPPLER RADAR PEDESTAL AND 15M CABLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DRS25ANXT Doppler Radar Pedestal & 15M Cable - Less Antenna
200 Watt Solid-State Doppler Radar with Target Analyzer and Fast Target Tracking, less antenna
- Band: X-Band
- Beam Width: 1.35 degrees or 1.9 degrees or 2.3 degrees, depending on array choice
- Power Usage: 24 VDC
- Power Output: 200 W
The NXT step with doppler Radar technology
The Furuno NXT Radar is the next step in Radar evolution; a Solid-State Radar with pulse compression, Target Analyzer™ and Fast Target Tracking™ utilizing Doppler technology. Combined with FURUNO exclusive RezBoost™ technology for beam sharpening, NXT packs the performance of a larger Radar in a more compact package.
Target Analyzer function utilizing Doppler technology
NXT was the first Radar in the world to use the new Furuno exclusive Target Analyzer™ function, where targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color. Green targets are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red targets are moving towards your vessel. Target Analyzer™ works independent of vessel speed, both your own vessels and target vessels, with minor limitations. Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. Target Analyzer™ can increase safety, as well as improve situational awareness.
Fast Target Tracking
Once a target has been selected, a speed and course vector is displayed in seconds. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel's course and speed is greatly simplified. With Doppler technology, any vessel approaching yours will automatically display a target vector, as well as sound an alarm.
RezBoost Beam Sharpening
For the first time Furuno's exclusive RezBoost™ technology is used in one of our Radar units, with impressive performance. With RezBoost™ set to MAX, the sharpness of a much larger open array antenna can be achieved.
Bird Mode gives you the inside scoop on schools of fish!
The DRS-NXT series features an enhanced Bird Mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird Mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
REQUIRED OPTION : 3.5ft part # XN10A/3.5 , 4ft part# XN12A/4, Or 6'part# XN13A/6 Array requiredThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $2347 when you buy the FURUNO DRS25ANXT DOPPLER RADAR PEDESTAL AND 15M CABLE for only $6152 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO DRS25ANXT DOPPLER RADAR PEDESTAL AND 15M CABLE SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.