LOWRANCE PROP SHAFT ANODE FOR GHOST FOR BRACKISH WATER
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
LOWRANCE PROP SHAFT ANODE FOR GHOST FOR BRACKISH WATER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Prop Shaft Anode for Ghost Trolling Motors
The Prop Shaft Anode is a ring-shaped fitting that is installed on the back of the propeller, replacing the propeller nut supplied from the factory. The ring-shaped fitting prevents corrosion that could result from using the trolling motor in brackish water.
NOTE: Using the Ghost Trolling Motor in saltwater WILL void the warranty.
Save $1 when you buy the LOWRANCE PROP SHAFT ANODE FOR GHOST FOR BRACKISH WATER for only $18 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
LOWRANCE PROP SHAFT ANODE FOR GHOST FOR BRACKISH WATER USER REVIEWS
LOWRANCE PROP SHAFT ANODE FOR GHOST FOR BRACKISH WATER SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 3.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|