SIMRAD AP44 MED VRF PACK WITH STEADYSTEER
FREE SHIPPING for Simrad AP44 VRF Medium Capacity Pack w/SteadySteer - Includes SteadySteer Flow Switch, AP44, NAC-2, Precision-9, N2k Starter Kit & Pump-2
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD AP44 MED VRF PACK WITH STEADYSTEER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
AP44 VRF Medium Capacity Pack with SteadySteer - Includes SteadySteer Flow Switch, AP44, NAC-2, Precision-9, N2k Starter Kit & Pump-2
The AP44 Autopilot Controller combines Simrad Continuum steering technology with a full color display, intuitive rotary dial and button controls, and modern glass helm styling. Free your hands from the wheel, cruise in comfort, and discover new ways to search for fish; this dedicated controller offers easy access to automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and other advanced pilot features. Connect your chart plotter to add waypoint and route navigation, and enjoy full autopilot control from compatible Simrad displays.
- Rotary-dial course adjustment with new intuitive autopilot control
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Simrad Continuum steering technology
- All new intuitive autopilot control
- Automated turn patterns
- No Drift steering
- Depth contour tracking
- Low-profile 'Glass Helm' design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
Intuitive Autopilot control
The point of a dedicated autopilot controller is to enable immediate access to auto-steering functionality, placing key controls within easy reach. Designed with that purpose in mind, the AP44 includes an intuitive interface with just four buttons and a push-to-enter rotary control dial
Automated turn patterns
Your Simrad autopilot can do much more than keep you on course. The AP44 gives you easy access to a range of built-in turn patterns designed to assist with fishing, diving, or just making a quick and efficient U-turn.
Simrad Continuum Steering
Every Simrad steering innovation builds upon a legacy encompassing over sixty years of autopilot development, which continues today at Simrad Yachting's autopilot research hub in Norway.
Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
Autopilot installation and commissioning doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming. The AP44 offers automatic tuning to ensure optimal auto-steering performance, with a simple on-screen commissioning process including dockside configuration and sea trial.
SteadySteer Flow Switch
Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a new functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
Control the autopilot with the helm
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms – just turn the helm.
Less distractions – Just drive
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
SteadySteer is compatible with NAC-2, NAC-3 autopilot computers (sw version 1.1.01.00 and newer), AP44, IS42, and AP48 (sw version 57.3.163 and newer) and Simrad multifunction displays (sw version 20.2 and newer).
Suitable for vessels with hydraulic steering, SteadySteer will be available to purchase alongside existing Simrad autopilot systems.
The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-2 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 10M (33') in length and is suitable for low-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drives, or solenoid valves with a current rating of 8 Amps continuous (12 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B & G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
Unique Selling Points:
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000®
- Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of Û¬° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof. Best in class
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD AP44 MED VRF PACK WITH STEADYSTEER for only $2890 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD AP44 MED VRF PACK WITH STEADYSTEER SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.