SIMRAD NAC-2 CORE PACK WITH STEADYSTEER
FREE SHIPPING for Simrad NAC-2 Core Pack w/SteadySteer - Includes NAC-2, Precision-9, RF25N, SteadySteer Flow Switch & N2k Starter Kit
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD NAC-2 CORE PACK WITH STEADYSTEER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
NAC-2 Core Pack with SteadySteer - Includes NAC-2, Precision-9, RF25N, SteadySteer Flow Switch & N2k Starter Kit
Comprising of the medium-current NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10M (33') in length.
The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-2 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 10M (33') in length and is suitable for low-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drives, or solenoid valves with a current rating of 8 Amps continuous (12 Amps peak).
SteadySteer Flow Switch
Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a new functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
Control the autopilot with the helm
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms – just turn the helm.
Less distractions – Just drive
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
SteadySteer is compatible with NAC-2, NAC-3 autopilot computers (sw version 1.1.01.00 and newer), AP44, IS42, and AP48 (sw version 57.3.163 and newer) and Simrad multifunction displays (sw version 20.2 and newer).
Suitable for vessels with hydraulic steering, SteadySteer will be available to purchase alongside existing Simrad autopilot systems.
The Precision-9 Compass. Outputs Heading (20 hZ), Rate Of Turn (20 hZ), roll, and pitch (10 hZ) over the NMEA 2000® network.
RF25N, Rudder Feedback Unit: With transmission link and 5M (16.5') NMEA2000 Micro-C cable
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5M (15') N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C (13°F to 131°F)
- Protection: Splashproof, IPx5
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: Width: 7.1" \ 180mm / Height: 2.2" \ 57mm
- Power supply: 9-31.2 V DC
- Load: 140 mA + drive unit load
- Performance: Drive: 8 A cont., 16A for 1s
- Network: 1xMicroC (NMEA2000)
- Feedback: Variable voltage/resistive 0-5V
- Drive output: To PUMP-1 or HELM-1
- Power supply: 9-31.2 V DC
- Solenoid: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
- Clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD NAC-2 CORE PACK WITH STEADYSTEER for only $1890 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD NAC-2 CORE PACK WITH STEADYSTEER USER REVIEWS
SIMRAD NAC-2 CORE PACK WITH STEADYSTEER SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
For detailed shipping policy please check: Shipping Policy
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy