ICOM M400BB SW BLACK BOX VHF RADIO WITH WHITE COMMAND MIC
FREE SHIPPING for Icom VHF Marine Black Box Radio with White Command Mic
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ICOM M400BB SW BLACK BOX VHF RADIO WITH WHITE COMMAND MIC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
VHF Marine Black Box Radio w/White Command Mic
Black Box Transceiver When Space Is At A Premium
Icom's M400BB is a VHF fixed mount with Class D DSC. The M400BB is a spacesaving unit, ideal for owners of compact boats and shipbuilders looking for a black box solution. The M400BB comprises only a black box main body and a supplied COMMANDMIC HM195 remote control microphone accessory. The two-piece radio set can easily be installed behind a wall or console-leaving a small or hidden footprint-and completely controlled from a remote position.
Although compact in size, the M400BB possesses the same robust functionality found in Icom's M424 VHF fixed mount. Features include Class D DSC and the COMMANDMIC intuitive soft-key interface design. Active noise cancelling, a 10W loudspeaker and public address (PA) are built in for optimal audio performance. The M400MB is compatible with Icom's MA-500TR AIS transponder for additional safety at sea.
Space-Saving, 2-Piece Configuration
The IC-M400BB consists of a two-piece, black box configuration. All function control including DSC operation, can be made from the COMMANDMIC™, HM-195SW, and the RF unit, IC-M400BB, can be installed in an out-of-sight place.
Intuitive User Interface
The menu system is shared with Icom's latest models. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons.
Active Noise Cancelling
The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call. Hear and be heard more clearly.
10W Loud Audio, Public Addres & Foghorn
Built-in 10W amplifier that increases the audio output from an additional external speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, and the foghorn can also be emitted from the external speaker.
Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch.70 (DSC channel) actively, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Common NMEA Interface
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the Commandmic display. When receiving DSC information from another vessel, the radio can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
AIS Target Call With MA-500TR
When connected to the optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS
target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR.
- MarineCommander™ compatible
- AquaQuake™ water draining function (HM-195SW)
- IPX7 waterproof protection both for IC-M400BB and HM-195SW
(1M depth for 30 minutes)
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Flexible installation
- Small foot print with 2-piece station
- Perfect for compact boats
- Commandmic (HM195SW)
- DC Power cable
- Owner's manual
- Warranty: 3 years
Save $190 when you buy the ICOM M400BB SW BLACK BOX VHF RADIO WITH WHITE COMMAND MIC for only $399 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
ICOM M400BB SW BLACK BOX VHF RADIO WITH WHITE COMMAND MIC SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.