SIMRAD RS100-B VHF RADIO WITH CLASS B AIS AND GPS500 ANTENNA
FREE SHIPPING for Simrad RS100-B Black Box VHF Radio w/Class B AIS & GPS Antenna
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD RS100-B VHF RADIO WITH CLASS B AIS AND GPS500 ANTENNA PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
RS100-B Black Box VHF Radio with Class B AIS & GPS Antenna
Navigate safely with the Simrad RS100-B VHF marine radio - integrated with a Class-B AIS transceiver and GPS. Stay connected from anywhere on your vessel with up to eight handsets (four wired and four wireless) and four external speakers. An external GPS-500 delivers advanced AIS functionality.
Complete visibility with integrated AIS
The RS100-B system features a Class-B AIS receiver and transmitter, so not only is your boat's position identifiable to nearby AIS-enabled vessels but theirs are also visible to you. The integrated AIS receiver is a valuable aid to help avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways. It monitors the location of all nearby AIS-enabled vessels, providing real-time information in any weather condition, night and day. AIS information can be viewed directly on the radio's screen or via a compatible multifunction device, as an overlay on a chart or radar screen.
A modular system to fit any boat
The RS100-B is a modular VHF system that's expandable and customisable to suit any boat and any on-water communication needs. The standard package includes one wired handset and one external speaker. This setup is expandable up to eight handsets (four wired and four wireless) and four external speakers - ideal for use as an on-board intercom with Simrad HS40 wireless or HS100 wired handsets. The wireless handsets duplicate the radio display and controls on easy-to-read screens viewable under all lighting conditions, even bright sunlight. All primary functions are accessible from the handset with channel scan and favourites, alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming and 60-second audio rewind.
- Integrated Class-B AIS transmitter and receiver
- Bundled with dedicated GPS receiver, GPS-500 for AIS transmission
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Connect up to four wireless and four wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to four external speakers
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- 60-second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA 2000® backlight groups so MFD’s and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to five “buddies” using their VHF MMSI
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD RS100-B VHF RADIO WITH CLASS B AIS AND GPS500 ANTENNA for only $1599 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD RS100-B VHF RADIO WITH CLASS B AIS AND GPS500 ANTENNA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Remote Mic Capable:||
SIMRAD RS100-B VHF RADIO WITH CLASS B AIS AND GPS500 ANTENNA SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.