ICOM M424G VHF BLACK RADIO WITH BUILT-IN GPS
FREE SHIPPING for Icom M424G Fixed Mount VHF w/Built-In GPS - Black
REBATE: $25 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases
October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
Hurry! Only 30 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ICOM M424G VHF BLACK RADIO WITH BUILT-IN GPS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
M424G Fixed Mount VHF with Built-In GPS - Black
Active Noise Cancelling Technology & Built-In GPS for Simple Installation
Intuitive User Interface and White Backlit LCD and Keypad
Incorporating Icom's common Marine Family User Interface designed for simple, intuitive operation. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide quick and easy access to the intended functions. The high contrast white backlit LCD and laser-cut keypad match well with modern boat designs.
Active Noise Cancelling
The built-in active noise cancelling provides superb performance. It reduces background noise up to 90% in the received signal and 30% in the transmits signal.
10W Loud Audio, Public Address & Foghorn
The IC-M424G has a built-in 10W amplifier that increases the audio output to an external PA speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, the foghorn can also be emitted from the external PA speaker.
Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Built-In GPS Receiver
The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position, date/time and can be used for DSC calls. The GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS.
Optional White Backlit COMMANDMICT HM-195GB/GW
The optional white backlit COMMANDMIC makes it convenient for using the IC-M424G from a separate cabin or tower. All functions of the IC-M424G can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC and can be used as an intercom with the IC-M424G.
AIS Target Call with MA-500TR
When connected to the optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number.
- Simple remote control speaker-microphone, HM-205B/SW
- NMEA 0183 connectivity
- MarineCommander™ compatible
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- IPX7 submersible protection (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- Weather channels with alert function
- Dual/tri-watch function
- Priority and normal scan
- Black and super white versions available
Save $175 when you buy the ICOM M424G VHF BLACK RADIO WITH BUILT-IN GPS for only $299 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
ICOM M424G VHF BLACK RADIO WITH BUILT-IN GPS SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 11.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.