VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SingleViu 52MM (2-1/16") Fuel Level Gauge - E/F Scale - 90-5 Ohm
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each SingleViu gauge has it's own microprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability that can be switched from it's default analog input to J1939 CAN via the SingleViu Configuration software . Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.
*90-5 Ohm Sender (tube type) Required
- 75-3 Ω Default Input
- RGB LED Illumination (default illumination set to White)
- Water Resistant Front & Rear
- Includes Wire Harness
- Voltage 12-24V
- Molex MX 150 8 Pin Connector
- Spin-Lok™ Mounting Hardware
- Analog Input
∗Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $47 when you buy the VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE for only $72 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE VIDEOS
VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE USER REVIEWS
VDO SINGLEVIU 52MM (2-1/16") FUEL LEVEL GAUGE - E-F SCALE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|