VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM
VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SingleViu 80mm (3-1/8") Tachometer - 4,000 RPM
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each SingleViu gauge has it's own microprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability that can be switched from it's default analog input to J1939 CAN via the SingleViu Configuration software . Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.
- 0-400 kHz Default Input
- RGB LED Illumination (default illumination set to White)
- Water Resistant Front & Rear
- Includes Wire Harness
- Voltage 12-24V
- Molex MX 150 8 and 12 Pin Connector
- Spin-Lok™ Mounting Hardware
- Analog Input
∗Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SingleViu 80mm (3-1/8") Tachometer-4,000 RPM SingleViu instrument represents the latest technology in the instrument and can provide top-level solutions in the following ways:...
Save $104 when you buy the VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM for only $145 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM VIDEOS
VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM USER REVIEWS
VDO SINGLEVIU 80MM (3-1/8") TACHOMETER - 4000 RPM SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|