ACR GLOBALFIX V4 EPIRB & RESQLINK 400 PLB RAPID DITCH
FREE SHIPPING for ACR GlobalFix V4 EPIRB & ResQLink 400 PLB Survival Kit w/Rapid Ditch Bag, Firefly PRO, Signal Mirror, Whistle, HemiLight, Flare & Flag
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ACR GLOBALFIX V4 EPIRB & RESQLINK 400 PLB RAPID DITCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GlobalFix V4 EPIRB & ResQLink 400 PLB Survival Kit with Rapid Ditch Bag, Firefly PRO, Signal Mirror, Whistle, HemiLight, Flare & Flag
The ResQKit PRO is ACR’s most comprehensive Survival Kit. With the inclusion of the ResQFlare (a USCG approved Night Time Visual Distress Signal) and the ACR Distress Flag (a USCG approved Day Time Visual Distress Signal), U.S. boaters carrying these items can forego the USCG requirement to carry traditional pyrotechnic flares on their vessel. The products included in this kit will come in handy during expeditions of all sizes (yes, everything from leisure boating and deep-sea fishing to sailing and jet-skiing, plus all those exciting experiences in between). Should you run into an unexpected situation, have peace of mind knowing that with the ResQKit PRO, you’ve got everything you need to ensure a safe return.
Featuring the GlobalFix V4 EPIRB (Category 2) and ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon, this kit provides multiple means of letting Search and Rescue know your exact location in a matter of minutes. Carriage of the included ResQFlare Electronic Distress Flare and the ACR Distress Flag simplifies the entire boating experience for U.S. boaters by negating the USCG requirement to carry traditional pyrotechnic flares on board your vessel. The ResQFlare provides 360°visibility for over 6 miles and features exceptional operational life (burn time) as it meets the USCG 75 CD peak equivalent fixed light intensity requirement for more than 20 hours. When Search and Rescue arrives on the scene, the bright water activated Firefly™ PRO Waterbug and HemiLight3 LED Strobe lights will get rescuers' attention at night or in daylight hours use the signal mirror or distress flag to gain their attention. Conveniently store all your emergency gear inside the RapidDitch Express bag which can float up to 15 lbs of gear.
The ResQKit PRO has got your back, no matter what kind of event you may be facing. We understand that in emergencies, time is of the essence. That’s why the ResQKit PRO is equipped with products that let you quickly and efficiently alert local first responders, and have help dispatched to your precise location.
This kit features the following essential survival products:
- GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB (Cat. 2)
- ResQLink 400™ Personal Locator Beacon
- ResQFlare™ Electronic Distress Flare
- ACR Distress Flag
- Firefly™ PRO Waterbug
- Signal Mirror
- WW-3 Res-Q™ Whistle
- RapidDitch Express Bag
Save $75 when you buy the ACR GLOBALFIX V4 EPIRB & RESQLINK 400 PLB RAPID DITCH for only $859 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
ACR GLOBALFIX V4 EPIRB & RESQLINK 400 PLB RAPID DITCH SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.