FURUNO CMOR MAPPING SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FOR TZT2 AND TZT3
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO CMOR MAPPING SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FOR TZT2 AND TZT3 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CMOR Mapping Southwest Florida for TZT2 & TZT3
*Requires System ID to receive an Unlock Code via Email
This CMOR chart is compatible with NavNet TZtouch2 MFDs with software version 6.23 and above. To purchase this chart pack for NavNet, you will need to provide your NavNet system ID to your local authorized Furuno dealer. The system ID can be located under the MyNavNet menu on your NavNet system.
The South West Florida Card was updated 2/12/2020 with newly scanned data in Key West, Marquesas, Dry Tortugas, Pulley Ridge, and the Steps.
The CMOR Mapping South West Florida card combines extensive coverage of the Marquesas Keys, the Dry Tortugas, Pulley Ridge and the rarely fished Florida Canyons north to Tampa.
- 434 square miles around the Marquesas with depths ranging from 1' in the Quicksands to 330' in the deep holes south of the Marquesas Rock
- 4,076 square miles in the Florida Canyons area with depths ranging from 1,000' in red to 11,200' in purple
- 250 square miles on the west side of Dry Tortugas with depths ranging from 35' in red to 890' in purple
- 150 square miles covering pulley ridge and the surrounding grounds to the west from 130’ to 500’.
The Marquesas/Tortugas/Pulley Ridge CMOR card clearly shows the Florida Canyons running up to the shallower areas and the nice structure on the flat areas in 2,000'.
Also shown are areas of nice muddy bottom west of the Dry Tortugas for tilefish out in 490', deeper structure in 850' that holds queen snapper and deep water grouper, and shallow coral heads and ledges for lobster and monster hogfish!
Please note that there are several areas in the Tortugas where anchoring, spearfishing and entering are prohibited so check the regulations prior to arrival.
NOAA Charts 11439 and 11013 are included in the background.
All CMOR Cards with the exception of Furuno are provided on Micro SD cards with a standard SD adapter included.
Furuno customers: Please note that CMOR imagery for Furuno is not sold as a physical card. You will receive an unlock code to access the imagery on your device. We will need your NavNet system ID in order to generate the unlock code. South Florida v3 is being processed and will be available via free update upon completion. Current Furuno chart is South Florida v2 with coverage from Key West through Jensen Beach.
his CMOR chart is compatible with all NavNet TZtouch3 MFDs and NavNet TZtouch2 MFDs with software version 6.23 and above. To purchase this chart pack for NavNet, you will need to provide your NavNet system ID to your local authorized Furuno dealer. The system ID can be located under the MyNavNet menu on your NavNet system.
Note that you will need to purchase an unlock code from your Authorized Furuno Dealer.
NOTE: All sales of Chart Unlock Codes are final. Once an unlock code for any chart area is purchased and the code has been provided by Furuno, no refunds, credits, or exchanges are permitted.
Areas displayed are for guidance only and do not reflect exact coverage.
Save $112 when you buy the FURUNO CMOR MAPPING SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FOR TZT2 AND TZT3 for only $588 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO CMOR MAPPING SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FOR TZT2 AND TZT3 SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.