ICOM M85UL INTRINSICALLY SAFE MARINE HANDHELD VHF RADIO
FREE SHIPPING for Icom M85UL Ultra Compact Intrinsically Safe Handheld VHF Marine Radio w/5W Power Output
Hurry! Only 44 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ICOM M85UL INTRINSICALLY SAFE MARINE HANDHELD VHF RADIO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
M85UL Ultra Compact Intrinsically Safe Handheld VHF Marine Radio with 5W Power Output
The M85 is the smallest, lightest and toughest radio on the market today!
The M85 can withstand hazardous and inhospitable environments at sea and on land, as it is built to MIL-STD 810. The IP67 waterproof rating protects the radio, even if dropped in the water. Yacht and commercial customers like the M85 because of the 100 programmable land mobile channels, as well as the easy to use built-in voice scrambler for private communications. The M85 is full of the features you need including an automated emergency alarm.
The M85 user-friendly display includes icons and indicators like transmit power, VOX ON/OFF, battery status, scan, weather channel and more. These icons and indictors improve the user-experience and operation. The M85 also includes a continuous 20-position rotary selector and ON/OFF volume knob, which is tilted for easy access.
For emergency situations the M85 includes the MOB Alarm, Man Down and lone worker functions. If one of these functions is activated, the radio automatically makes an emergency alarm.
The M85* built-in voice scrambler provides private communications between stations. The multi-function button on the top of the radio can be assigned to the scrambler function for easy activation. Or use the multi-function button to simply change from marine to land mobile frequencies.
*The M85UL does not include the built-in voice scrambler.
Land Mobile Use
In addition to VHF marine channels, the M85 covers 136–174MHz land mobile frequencies. Up to 100 programmable channels are available for land mobile use at 2W output power. Each channel is programmable with CTCSS and DTCS tone. Proper licensing is required to operate within the above land mobile frequencies.
Intrinsically Safe Version
Built to withstand the elements, the submersible M85UL intrinsically safe VHF handheld is perfect for commercial customers working in harsh environments. The M85UL plus the BP292UL, HM184UL all meet ANSI/TIA-4950-A, ANSI/UL 121201 requirements for:
- Intrinsically safe: Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D;
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G;
- Class III. T3C.
- Non-incendive: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- AquaQuake™ prevents water-logged speaker
- Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation
- Weather channel receiving
- Self check function checks internal temperature and connected battery voltage
- Priority scan function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used channels
Save $210 when you buy the ICOM M85UL INTRINSICALLY SAFE MARINE HANDHELD VHF RADIO for only $399 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
ICOM M85UL INTRINSICALLY SAFE MARINE HANDHELD VHF RADIO SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.