SUPER LUBE FOOD GRADE DRI-FILM WITH SYNCOLON
Hurry! Only 29 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SUPER LUBE FOOD GRADE DRI-FILM WITH SYNCOLON PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Dri-Film Aerosol with Syncolon® (PTFE) - 11oz
Super Lube® Dri-Film Lubricant contains sub-micron sized particles of Syncolon® (PTFE) powder in a solvent base. When applied, the solvent cleans and carries the dry lubricant powder to the components to be lubricated, then evaporates very rapidly, leaving behind a protective Syncolon® (PTFE) shield that will not attract dust. The dry coating provides a low coefficient of friction which gives excellent lubrication and release properties.
- Super Lube® Dri-Film with Syncolon® (PTFE) Lubricant can be used on wood, paper, glass, rubber, fabric, leather, vinyl, metal and most plastics not under stress. It has excellent thermal and chemical stability, forming a natural insulating barrier when used on electronics.
- Super Lube® Dri-Film Lubricant with Syncolon® (PTFE) is an NSF registered Food Grade lubricant, rated H1 for incidental food contact and meets former USDA (H1) guidelines.
- Super Lube® Dri-Film Lubricant with Syncolon® (PTFE) is Kosher Certified.
Save $4 when you buy the SUPER LUBE FOOD GRADE DRI-FILM WITH SYNCOLON for only $8 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SUPER LUBE FOOD GRADE DRI-FILM WITH SYNCOLON SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.