HUMMINBIRD COASTMASTER ENTIRE US COASTAL CHARTS
FREE SHIPPING for Humminbird Coastmaster™ Chart
Hurry! Only 192 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
HUMMINBIRD COASTMASTER ENTIRE US COASTAL CHARTS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Plan Your Attack
Find the path to your next big catch with the incredible accuracy and detail of Humminbird® CoastMaster™. With easy-to-read contours and chart customization, you'll have the tools you need to identify the spots you know will hold fish and navigate there safely. Building on the latest data available, CoastMaster™ delivers unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
Complete Coastal Coverage
We’ve got you covered from sea to shining sea. Always know where you are and what’s ahead with full chart detail for the East Coast, West Coast, and the Gulf of Mexico, complete with 3, 9, 12, 24, and 200-mile markers.
Don’t delay. VX technology provides five customizable color palettes and fast map load times, so you can seize every moment on the water.
See the world your way with three chart view presets. Individually customize Fishing, Navigation and User presets to quickly cycle between your favorite settings for specific fishing scenarios. Spend less time with settings, and more time setting the hook.
Tides and Currents
Whichever way the tide rolls, make sure it’s in your favor. CoastMaster’s predictive software allows you to plan your fishing day with tidal direction and height, as well as the speed and direction of currents and more, so you’ll never be caught guessing.
Unlock more from your CoastMaster™ chart with the power of One-Boat Network™. Pair your Humminbird chartplotter and a Minn Kota® trolling motor with i-Pilot® Link™ to control your trolling motor right from your unit. For hands-free fishing, your trolling motor can automatically follow a depth contour on your CoastMaster™ chart.
- VX Technology provides five customizable color palettes and faster map load times, so you can seize every moment on the water.
- See the world your way with three preset views. It’s quick and easy to switch from fishing charts to nautical charts, or to create your own custom view settings.
- Using predictive software, CoastMaster™ allows you to plan your fishing day with tidal direction and height, as well as the speed and direction of currents and more, so you’ll never be caught guessing.
- Create up to four user-defined depth highlight ranges, so you can easily target productive water and stay in the bite zone.
- Navigate safely and quickly identify spots where fish are hiding with red shading highlights for shallow water areas on an adjustable range from zero to 30 feet.
- Synchronize the depth contours and shorelines of your CoastMaster™ charts with the actual water levels, so that your chart will reflect the current water level of your fishing spots.
- Access a wealth of navigational data to make your next trip safe and successful. Access navigation aids, artificial reefs and points of interest.
- When paired with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, you can “follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Compatible with Humminbird HELIX® G3/G3N and all SOLIX® units.
- 1-Year Cartography Warranty. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Save $0 when you buy the HUMMINBIRD COASTMASTER ENTIRE US COASTAL CHARTS for only $149 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
HUMMINBIRD COASTMASTER ENTIRE US COASTAL CHARTS VIDEOS
HUMMINBIRD COASTMASTER ENTIRE US COASTAL CHARTS SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.