AIRMAR ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 SPEED AND TEMP TRANSDUCER
AIRMAR ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 SPEED AND TEMP TRANSDUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 Speed & Temp Transducer
The ST800 speed and temperature sensor process digital signals inside the thru-hull housing. Then this Smart™ Sensor sends data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display in either analog or NMEA 2000® format. These low-profile units are nearly flush, minimizing drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Speed and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- Speed range from 2 to 45 knots (2 to 52 MPH)
- NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 analog output
- Retractable insert in a low-profile housing with a water valve
- Available in a plastic (P120) or bronze (B120) housing
- Airmar's Smart™ Sensor technology
- Plastic: 0.7 kg (1.4 lb.)
- Bronze: 1.3 kg (2.8 lb.)
- Hull Material: Plastic: Fiberglass or metal/Bronze: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Speed Range: 2 to 45 knots (2 to 52 MPH)
- Water Temperature: Range: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)/ Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10')
- Data: Output Protocol: NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000/Update Rate: 1 time/s
- Power: Supply Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC/Supply Current: <200 mA/NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2
- Standard Cable Length: NMEA 2000: 6 m (20')/NMEA 0183: 9 m (30')
- Includes: Blanking plug
- Certifications and Standards: CE, IEC60945
ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 speed and temperature sensor ST800 speed and temperature sensor processes the digital signal inside the hull shell. Then, this Smart™ sensor sends the data to the chartplotter, radar...
Airmar ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 Speed & Temp Transducer Related ProductsPROPSPEED FOULFREE TRANSDUCER COATING 15ML ANTI-FOULING KIT
Save $32 when you buy the AIRMAR ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 SPEED AND TEMP TRANSDUCER for only $198 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
AIRMAR ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 SPEED AND TEMP TRANSDUCER USER REVIEWS
AIRMAR ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 SPEED AND TEMP TRANSDUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|